Now i have my hands on a Ricochet Apache. Overall, i really like it, and wouldnt trade it in for any other hopper.
- fast (up to 20bps)
- really does deflect balls
- handy game timer built in along with a nice LCD if you buy one with the LCD.
- somewhat lightweight
- Comes with 0-ring replacements for feed neck
- Lid on top so paint doesnt fly out
- Holds about 160 rounds (perfect for me)
- Ricochet will replace the hopper shell if it breaks.
- not a massive target from the front.
- very tough (durable)
- with it comes some of the best customer service ive ever seen!
EDIT: - After using for a year now, everything still applies. A great and durable hopper!!
- Shuts off after being idle for a while (good in somecases, but not in the middle of a game)
- when you turn it on it beeps really loud (not good for this reason ---^)
- to take the hopper apart, you must unscrew a crapload of screws, which strip VERY easily. I already stripped one, but that was my fault because the phillips head i was using was too small.*
- its shiny; reflects light
- Needs two 9 volt batteries to operate
- pretty big target from the sides, but so is your gun, so....
*If your gonna take it apart make sure the phillips head (+) isnt too small. Just because it may fit, it WILL strip your screws and youll never get it apart correctly.
Looks: 10/10 (very sweet looking hopper in person)
Performance: 10/10 (couldnt be happier)
Price: 8/10 (Its up there)
** After playing with this hopper. Ive dropped it. Had big branches fall on it, and gone through a crapload of thorns. The hopper isnt damaged in any way.
Total: 9.25/10 (average of all 4)
This post has been edited by millhouse: 19 March 2007 - 04:09 PM