• You cannot reply to this topic

MR2 promblems breaking balls like a champ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   CAN77 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CAN77

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

So i break out the old MR2 the original that didnt have eyes and i shoot like 50 good rounds, and i brake a ball, i try to shoot through it and the balls only shoot like 2 feet after that like 50 shots after that, so i take the gun apart and clean it out the whole thing, and put some gas into it and it shoots a couple rounds good then it breaks another ball this is shooting like 1 BPS target practing, so i open it up and clean it put it back together and it shoots fine again for five shots then brakes a ball which TINKLEes me off because im shooting really slow, and once again when it breaks the ball it clogs along the bolt and the gun doesnt shoot but like 2 feet.

What makes me mad even if i was to break balls the gun should be able to push through it.

Help anyone?

thanks

#2 User is offline   MaverickMR2 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

I would check the ball detent, i had the same problem and it was a pain. the detents for the MR2 are the really small ones like these
http://www.actionvil...om/011-4020-004 and you remove the 3 screws holding on the feed neck to get to it.
the reason the balls are going only 2 feet is again the ball detent, the ball rolls forward a little so the bolt doesn't deliver the necessary force to propel the paintball out. you will notice that there's no problem if you angle the gun up a little. but when your shooting down you will chop balls and lose power
The Biggest killer of all, is underestimation.

#3 User is offline   CAN77 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CAN77

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:26 PM

thanks for the help

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic