Special Ops Paintball: fighting freedom where ever theres trouble GI JOE IS THERE!!&# - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

fighting freedom where ever theres trouble GI JOE IS THERE!!&# from the mind that brought you war of ages. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Crab Heart 

• Senior RifleMan
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Crab Heart

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:37 PM

hello all ive been off of special ops for atleast... i dunno a year. many of you may know me by my WAR OF AGES scenario threads. or maby all of thows memmbers died on paintball too.

well as of now im begining to write a gi joe vs cobra storyline. complete with simple to make costumes.

-----------

so lets get to the basics of the scenraio.

infantry players dress code: (non special characters)
gi joe is an eliet team of special skills. no true dress code is required but camo is advised.
the cobra vipers only need wear as much blue as possible. blue jeans are just fine. you can go all out and paint a helmet blue if you wish. get the logo. but this is a cost effective way to have a blue army.
everyone has blue jeans.. and everyone can buy a cheap blue shirt from walmart
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/S...kClub/Cobra.jpg

Special Characters dress code: these will be described later on. but most of these will have to be spot on. as many of these charaters will be required to role play. such as durring a mission breif ect ect. yelling COBRA ATTACK!!! or YOOO JOE!

and some will get added benefits such as zartans master of disguise and destros bullet proof head.
-------
game play

most of the missions will be "side quests" to a very large mission. here is one of my main missions

THE M.A.S.S. device (based on the cartoon show episode)
http://generalsjoes.com/wp-content/uploads.../mass_box-1.jpg

the mass device takes 3 catalytic elements to make it work.
as you see on the link above. the 3 strikeingly paintball pod looking tubes..
RED: radioactive crystals (paint some rocks or quarts crystals metalic red)
BLUE: heavy water (use blue power aid)
YELLOW: unknown metal from a metor that fell on earth thousands of years ago (fill a pod with gold glitter)

cobra and joe will both be fighting for these and each element will have a mission to them.

but either way (unknown to the players) but cobra will automaticly win. in the end the double agent will have stolen the elements. why you ask?

well this will be set up just in time for lunch break. where a clip from the 1980s cartoon will be shown of cobra useing the mass device and destroying the eifle tower and asking for his ransom.

this will lead into the next mission.

MORE TO COME - BRAINSTORM HERE

This post has been edited by Crab Heart: 26 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

w00t
IPB Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users