Special Ops Paintball: Thank you Wayne, his family and the Aussie expedition supporters - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thank you Wayne, his family and the Aussie expedition supporters Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Aussie_bloke

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:41 AM

Everyone

i just wanted to thank Wayne from the BRWP for making an epic journey to Australia to experience a scenario event Aussie style, it was fantastic to watch him walk around interviewing people and enjoying answering everyones questions about paintball in America. It was an absolute privilage to have him guest with Team Section 8 and great to see he got the aussie sence of humour.

It was a very weird and special feeling hearing wayne shooting up a storm and yelling out to others behind me when i was stalking an opponent and it weirdly dawned on me that im not sitting in front of my computer listening to it, i was experiencing it first hand.

Most importantly I would like to thank Waynes family for letting him come out to play with the Aussies, no doubtlly were very jealous of his trip, and you could tell by the way he talked that he missed you all very much and wished you were all down here with him,

Thank you to all the corporate support and all the keen listeners who chipped in to bring him out, with all your support you have hopefully help Wayne to help the Australian bushball scene,

Wayne, we hope to see you out in Australia again sometime soon.

Richard, Team Section 8 & all those that attended Op Invasion 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Aussie_bloke: 14 April 2008 - 02:48 AM

dont make people a priority, who are only making you an option

#2 User is offline   Magus Shadow 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Magus Shadow

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

Looks like it was a good time! Can we expect any helmet Camera footage to accompany the podcast that is sure to follow? ;)
Luietenant, Delta Ops

Black Invert Mini, NDZ V2 Bolt w/spring Kit, Viewloader Eye-force, Custom SPPL Sportsmanship Award 68/45 Pure Energy air tank

"There are two types of people in this world, the one's who say they can, and the one's who say they can't...Guess what? They're both right."
-Henry Ford

#3 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

unfortunately not, its in for repairs at the moment

#4 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

That's awesome! I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get my butt to Australia! I've always wanted to go anyway and to mix in some paintball...would be incredible!!!

#5 User is offline   VORTEX 

• "Student of Humanity"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:vortex

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:48 PM

Thanks to AussieBloke, Ben, and all of team Section 8 for their hospitality while I was there. Thanks to everyone who supported the trip by buying raffle tickets - winner will be announced soon. Everybody at the event was really great, fun to talk to. I will definitely be back, not sure when but it won't be soon enough.

Here's a video of the chopper insertion: http://youtube.com/watch?v=W99L2t38QXs
Other coverage on BRWP is already up and downloadable.

It's good to be home. The memories will last a lifetime, but the timtams are already gone.

MOATI you should definitely go. You'll get an invitation the next time I set it up.

#6 User is offline   Ben. 

• CO HOST BLAST RADIUD WOODSBALL PODCAST
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

fun times where had, ive got some great pictures from my trip with wayne down the east coast to coffs harbour. Had a great time, but next time we'll have all the family over my place to have even more fun!

PS Yes Brian you're welcome any time mate, just put your hand up! - Yes the omnipats look cool dont they ? :D

This post has been edited by Ben.: 21 April 2008 - 04:49 PM

FOR ALL YOUR WOODSBALL COVERAGE OF THE SPPL AND EVENTS TUNE INTO BLAST RADIUS WOODSBALL PODCAST

#7 User is offline   MrCow 

• Teh NiNjA
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MULGARATH

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

man i wish i would have been older when ever i went to New Zealand could have hopped a flight and had some fun ...

#8 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

View PostMOATI, on Apr 15 2008, 01:26 PM, said:

That's awesome! I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get my butt to Australia! I've always wanted to go anyway and to mix in some paintball...would be incredible!!!

you shouldnt have an excuse once Virgin Australia is up and flying to the USA, flights should be cheap as, come on down mate, you will prolly have free accomodation from all the bushballers around aussie

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users