Special Ops Paintball: i took some black and whites of my A4 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

i took some black and whites of my A4 i was feeling artsy Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shortness 

• sold my soul for rock 'n' roll
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:the Burg of Clays, in the forest of William Penn. or Clayburg PA, whichever works
  • Brigade Name:SHORTNESS

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image
my favorite
Posted Image
rear quarter view, its meant to be out of focus
Posted Image
in my driveway
Posted Image
yeah, thats a dead chicken. saw it while i was driving and i thought the feathers would look good in b&w
Can YOU stand straight up behind a pillow and not get shot? Didnt think so. Being short ftw!

#2 User is offline   Fenrisulfr 

• They call me "Opsy."
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsGhost

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

Neat. How about doing some with your gun?
BOG, that was the most annoying thing I have ever had to endure, and I once watched a whole Teletubbies episode. - Hobo
I don't have MAJOR problems. I have minor annoyances that YOU consider major problems.
WARNING: Extreme sarcasm ahead.

#3 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

Lol. Do you belong on Audiforums or Audizine? I was just browsing and saw the same pictures.

I've goit a 97' 1.8TQA pearl White.

1. Did you buy the clear corners, or do they look clear because of the photo?

2. What wheels are those?

heres mine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Alan: 01 May 2007 - 03:50 PM

<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Ion - Trinity Rasta Body - Dye Airport in/off and Rail - AKA 2-Liter - Hybrid B!itch Grips - Tadao Raider Board - TechT L6 bolt - Empire Revolver Kit - Hybrid Headloc Feedneck - CP Roller Trigger
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->2004 AKA Viking - Delrin Bolt Pin - Fbm Sling trigger - Eyes - CCM Feedneck - Tadao Board- Sonic ASA/Hybrid Rail<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Spyder Imagine Select [Homemade Low Pressure] - Drilled ASA - Drilled Valve - Polished Internals - Lightened+Polished Bolt - Lightened+Polished Striker - CCM Feedneck - SP on/off + S.rail - SP AA Barrel - Halfbacked<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#2F4F4F--><span style="color:#2F4F4F"><!--/coloro-->Polished Pre2k PGP - SP Wood Grips<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#4 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:15 PM

when i opened it i thought by a4 you meant the angel, but still you took very nice pictures.
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users