Special Ops Paintball: what to do - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

what to do Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   -Hoot- 

• Paintball, its not a game, but a way of life....
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:00 AM

Ok i was reffing my 3rd game ever and I noticed an individual running forward toword the ememy at the start I figured it was a newb mistake but he kept doing it so finally I followed him and he was meeting with a buddy of his and telling him his teams plans compromising the other players they didn't notice me and I let that game finish but after that I pulled them to the side and told them not to do it again but they told me they did nothing wrong. the next game they did it again this time I ejected them from the from the field but not permenetly if they do come back I will watch the closely. Has anyone ever seen this before and if so what did they do?

This post has been edited by Sgt_Hoot: 25 July 2007 - 08:02 AM

My want list How to Ghille your mask,By Curly fryOfficial Commander #62, Official Broadsword #46

#2 User is offline   Bielerga 

• The Chemist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Seaspray

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:04 PM

Wow, thats a new one. I've never seen something quite like that happen before but to be honest at all the fields around here they would technically NOT be breaking any rules. If the game has started and they choose to talk to each other while I think its a move that lacks integrity it seems to be within the scope of the rules. I personally think you were abusing your power by ejecting from the field, a simpler solution would have been to put them both on the same team.

If they wanted to be split up so they could ruin the other players game. Thats where the problem arises.
I am an arms dealer, fitting you with weapons in the form of words

BLOOD FEST OCT 27TH HALLOWEEN BIG GAME Oh,IN,KY Teams

#3 User is offline   paintslinger99 

• ITS NOT AN ION!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:paintslinger99

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:42 PM

i would have done the same thing. I know its not in the rules or anything but you told them not to and disobeying refs is against the rules so i would have given them the appropriate punishment for that and then updated the rulebook.

#4 User is offline   -Hoot- 

• Paintball, its not a game, but a way of life....
  • PipPip

Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:24 AM

they kinda did disobey orders at our field we have a rule that prohibits that I asked the owner what to do and he said if the did it again eject them so I did and it wasn't forever so maybe they will learn :) :dodgy: :panzer:
My want list How to Ghille your mask,By Curly fryOfficial Commander #62, Official Broadsword #46

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users