• You cannot reply to this topic

End game compression barrel Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 19 February 2006 - 02:40 AM

I bought one for my phantom. I will try to review it the best I can.

1. Accuracy. I thought the accuracy on it was pretty good. Probably alittle above the stock barrel. But after shooting a dye barrel well let's just say I am spoiled. I do also have a j&j ceramic barrel that seemed to shoot straighter than both of those barrels. But I am pretty convienced that it was the paint. The J&J being a smaller bored barrel fit the paint a tad bit better.

2. Quietness. Definitely quieter than the stock. Not no where near as quiet as the dye aluminium though. But it isn't real loud either.

3. Looks. Now this gets high up in my books. With a m16 stock and l-grip this thing looks awesome. I took it to the local field. A guy that works there part time, his son was up there talking about how good it looked.

Overall I would say if the barrel was cheaper it would be worth having. But paying $130-$150 for it is just too steep for my blood. Though I did just to see how good it actually did.

One of the cool features (not sure if it does it on the new ones...this had the serial number 010). But you can unscrew the silencer part off the barrel. The barrel inside that has a all american barrel porting, but instead of the regular holes this has a slight teardrop shape coming off the holes. The same kind of porting used in the silencer part. Now the silencer has a thin piece of foam in it that when attached does quieten it down slightly. But like I said it wasn't really that bad.

Shot about like any other decent aftermarket barrel. Semi quiet (not as quiet as they were hyped up to be). The looks is what sets it off along with the ability to remove the silencer part of it. If you can find them for under $100 I would recommend getting one. But even that is still alittle too pricey. I would say around $50-$75 would be a fair price range for it.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#2 Guest_SWATORNOT_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:59 PM

Good review man, I have always been a bit curious myself on these barrels. The comparison to the DYE barrels helped me a bit as well since I have used a few of them and can relate directly to that.

Overall I would have to agree with you, the current price tag really is too steep for most people, and too steep for what they get honestly.

Excellent job ;)

SWATORNOT :ph34r:

#3 User is offline   nmsinger 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 February 2006 - 10:31 PM

Anybody know why they dont produce it in a camo finish for the A5, and why they appear to have no email contact?

#4 User is offline   ThE sAiNt 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:the 13th

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:12 AM

camo has been discontinued
The signature in this location has been removed by redleg_64due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#5 User is offline   Gunslinger7 

• I'm Back!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:wid0wmaker

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:33 PM

View Postnmsinger, on Feb 20 2006, 12:31 AM, said:

Anybody know why they dont produce it in a camo finish for the A5, and why they appear to have no email contact?

They do camo them, just not for Tippys...

http://www.endgameinc.com/Paintball-Produc...ion-Barrels.asp

^ bottom one
Posted Image
B/S/T Feedback - 98c Foregrip Removal
Finally back into the sport nearly four years later...

#6 User is offline   SYPHADIAS 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:syphadias

Post icon  Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:06 PM

I have been very disapointed with mine this far I like the stiffi better>... But that was a good review except for the accurecy mine was horrible no matter what paint I was using...
IPB Image-CHEF-SQAUD COMMANDER OF "THE NEW WOODS ORDER" PAINTBALL TEAM

#7 User is offline   STONER 

• The Punisher
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:THE REAL PUNISHER

Posted 01 April 2006 - 11:05 AM

I was wondering if any of you knew, is the compression barrel compatible with the SD shorty shroud
(For A-5) It looks like it would but the shroud sticks out I think like 3 and 3/4 of an inch
and I'm not sure if the ported part of the barrel would get in the way. Take a look at the
shroud in the spec ops store. It is right on the main page it's on an A-5 w/ Mag kit and longbow stock
You know what they say about a man who packs a big gun? They don't say nothing!
SIC VIS PACEM PARABELLUM
Let em talk, cuz action is all that matters.
I'm the guy with the EGL-47! View My Special Ops Brigade Page
IPB Image

#8 User is offline   nmsinger 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:12 PM

[Finally got my Compression barrel today for the A5. (I have a Spec ops A5A2). The short review is that it certainly looks the business and will intimidate the newbies, but it is no quieter than my Nitestick and is most definately not any more accurate. So it does not live up to the manufacturers claims and is over priced in that respect, although I admire the finish and the quality of the machining. I get a very quite sniper barrel using my Nitestick and a PVC tubing suppressor that I made myself at a 1/3 of the price. Do not buy this product unless you are looking for something that just looks damn sexy!!!!

#9 User is offline   ThE sAiNt 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:the 13th

Post icon  Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:22 AM

I have noticed that the same guys keep going around and posting how bad the barrel is on other fourms.

the end game is the best I have used in 8 years of rec ball play

the people that dont like it have a personal thing against ME for some reason?LOL

an end game barrel works very well and we have sold a lot and we continue to sell them world wide
its a fairly new product to the paintball market and I expect the bashing of it but its the same DUMPER holes each time I read some thing negitive about it.

tac 8 just ordered 500 of the tac8 barrels exclusively for them to sell the proto types sold very fast and we alread have a line of tac 8 goodies that are in the making that are not barrel related products.
I cant wait to show you guys .muhaaaa
more good DOO DOO from end game

so just a reminder that the end game barrel isnt going any place soon and will be around for a long time to come so all you haters can keep on hatein cause were winning the battle on you haters and selling more barrels each day to people that enjoy the feel and accuracy of the great END GAME Barrel.

and if your not buying cause of some of the reviews you read thats just to bad your loss
we have even picked up some more teams that are useing the barrel and not one has ever come back

so keep up the hate guys its working to our advantage

thanks
the saint

Attached File(s)

The signature in this location has been removed by redleg_64due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#10 User is offline   protocoach 

• Is there redemption? No. No there is not.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:PROTOCOACH

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:21 AM

View PostThE sAiNt, on Aug 7 2006, 05:22 AM, said:

I have noticed that the same guys keep going around and posting how bad the barrel is on other fourms.

the end game is the best I have used in 8 years of rec ball play

the people that dont like it have a personal thing against ME for some reason?LOL

an end game barrel works very well and we have sold a lot and we continue to sell them world wide
its a fairly new product to the paintball market and I expect the bashing of it but its the same DUMPER holes each time I read some thing negitive about it.

tac 8 just ordered 500 of the tac8 barrels exclusively for them to sell the proto types sold very fast and we alread have a line of tac 8 goodies that are in the making that are not barrel related products.
I cant wait to show you guys .muhaaaa
more good DOO DOO from end game

so just a reminder that the end game barrel isnt going any place soon and will be around for a long time to come so all you haters can keep on hatein cause were winning the battle on you haters and selling more barrels each day to people that enjoy the feel and accuracy of the great END GAME Barrel.

and if your not buying cause of some of the reviews you read thats just to bad your loss
we have even picked up some more teams that are useing the barrel and not one has ever come back

so keep up the hate guys its working to our advantage

thanks
the saint

Well, that clears up a whole lot. I was wondering why you were fighting so aggressively for them. It's sort of sad that this is the quality of person End Game employs. A few points:

1. Accurate reviews aren't hating. Mentioning that the barrel is overpriced for the performance isn't hating. Now, if someone was screaming about how much they hate the barrel for no real reason, that would be hating. But what we have here, and what we had in the other thread before you're spamming and flaming got it closed, was people relating their experiences with your company's product.

2. Plugging a product your company sells without revealing that you're an employee, as you did until now, is blatantly dishonest. It's whoring for your product. If you still had the giant End Game banner in your signature, it'd at least be slightly less dishonest, but you don't.

3. Making insinuations that there is some sort of campaign against your product is idiotic. There is no organized consiracy against End Game. What there is is a number of people who've all noticed the same thing: for the price, the End Game Compression barrel does not perform at an acceptable level. It isn't accurate or quiet enough to justify costing more than most barrel kits.

Congratulations on getting some sponsorships and partnerships. Hopefully you'll learn someday that there are better ways to respond to customer complaints than insulting the customers.
Oklahoma D-Day '05 (352nd ID), '06 (352nd PJ), '07 (352nd PJ), '08 (352nd PJ), '09 (352nd PJ). It was a good run.

#11 User is offline   foster 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:41 AM

Good luck Proto, this is how a multi page flame fest started at SCP.
Dang near to the word...
But at this point I think the sAiNt is right on one thing, there is a personal thing against him. If he just sat back and let EndGame do there thing & kept his mouth shut, there would not be so many "Haters".

My hand decided that the time was nigh
And for a moment it slipped from view
When it returned, it fairly burned with
Confidence anew… -N.C.

#12 User is offline   protocoach 

• Is there redemption? No. No there is not.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:PROTOCOACH

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:26 AM

View Postfoster, on Aug 7 2006, 09:41 AM, said:

Good luck Proto, this is how a multi page flame fest started at SCP.
Dang near to the word...
But at this point I think the sAiNt is right on one thing, there is a personal thing against him. If he just sat back and let EndGame do there thing & kept his mouth shut, there would not be so many "Haters".

There might very well be a personal thing against him. But that has nothing to do with the barrels, and everything to do with the fact that he has repeatedly insulted people who gave honest reviews of the barrel system his company sells, often without admitting that he works for the company. This is a case where the foul he's crying about is one he caused.
Oklahoma D-Day '05 (352nd ID), '06 (352nd PJ), '07 (352nd PJ), '08 (352nd PJ), '09 (352nd PJ). It was a good run.

#13 User is offline   Delta Tyler 

• Putting the Ill in Illiterate
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Delta Heretic

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:25 AM

Proto, you might want to let it go.

He does have a thing against him, and what the reason is doesn't matter much. This barrel really is great, you'll never get so many looks and compliments on a barrel.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users