Special Ops Paintball: A-5 broken, looking for a replacement. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A-5 broken, looking for a replacement. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AzidRaiN 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:AzidRaiN

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

I just started playing paintball again recently. I usually play woodsball. Well, yesterday at the field, I started having a problem with my cyclone feeder. I cycles manually but not pneumatically. So I ordered new aluminum internals for the cyclone feeder. But if that doesn't work, I'm thinking of just replacing the A-5. A buddy recommended a BT marker, but I don't know about any other markers. So, I'm asking for suggestions on a replacement.

My current set-up includes an adjustible stock and a flatline barrel, and remote air.

Thanks everyone!
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

scrap the cycclone system entirely, sell the marker as is, for parts.
you can get more money overall if you part it out, but it will be gone a bit faster if you sale it mostly together.

you definatly want to keep the remote air setup, and if you get a BT4, you can put the A5 flatline barrel on it.

without knowing your playing style, price range, and personaly perferences, i cant really suggest any one item for you.
however, mcarterbrown.com has a wonderful B/S/T section, you'll be sure to find whatever you're looking for there if the B/S/T section here doesnt have what you want.
dont limit yourself to what is here on this website if you want something different.

This post has been edited by Down Range Pain: 15 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users