• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Happy birthday JKLNHYD!! Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:37 PM

A Tac 8? Sweet Jesus I hate California, I mean seriously. As far as past transgressions against the law goes, from little I've seen of you on the fourms (given my limited tenure), you don't seem to be the hardened criminal, so to speak. At the end of the day, we all make mistakes, some bigger than others. What matters is if we can pick ourselves up, and straighten ourselves out. If we do that, forgiveness and second chances will come from the people around us. So I don't think anyone holds your past against you, given that you haven't let your past become your future.

Happy Birthday by the way. :dry:
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#17 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:55 PM

View PostAshrak, on Nov 29 2008, 09:37 PM, said:

A Tac 8? Sweet Jesus I hate California, I mean seriously. As far as past transgressions against the law goes, from little I've seen of you on the fourms (given my limited tenure), you don't seem to be the hardened criminal, so to speak. At the end of the day, we all make mistakes, some bigger than others. What matters is if we can pick ourselves up, and straighten ourselves out. If we do that, forgiveness and second chances will come from the people around us. So I don't think anyone holds your past against you, given that you haven't let your past become your future.

Happy Birthday by the way. :dry:

Thanks, man. The day that I found out that my wife was pregnant, I quit everything. Is that enough? Well, we all must pay at some time or other. My daughter knew nothing of my life until now. Too bad she wasn't able to learn a little earlier or later, then it might be different. But, here again is a learning experience for me as well.

Well, I gotta go. As I said, I can read the posts and respond to emails. Until I get on my feet and actually get internet, I will see you when I can.
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#18 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:12 PM

Dirty Acronym the states are messed (no offense just my opinion)

Jkl i hope u get back up man

it been awhile was wondering where u been
man best of everything
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#19 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:19 AM

Happy belated birthday?

And merry christmas!

oh man this is a belated birthday grant, iv I have ever posted one.

#20 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:21 AM

View PostQC MAD KID, on Nov 30 2008, 01:12 AM, said:

It's not just the states though. Canada has some very strict gun laws that cover "replica firearms" which makes Mil-sim a very gray area here. Last year there was a guy in BC who had his gear confiscated because of "replica" laws. A T8 could very easily be seen as a "replica".

As for you JKL.... Glad to see you're still kicking. Hopefully things begin to improve for you with the new year coming up.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#21 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:24 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Nov 30 2008, 07:21 AM, said:

View PostQC MAD KID, on Nov 30 2008, 01:12 AM, said:

It's not just the states though. Canada has some very strict gun laws that cover "replica firearms" which makes Mil-sim a very gray area here. Last year there was a guy in BC who had his gear confiscated because of "replica" laws. A T8 could very easily be seen as a "replica".

As for you JKL.... Glad to see you're still kicking. Hopefully things begin to improve for you with the new year coming up.

Hmmm, yeah, the new year.

Maybe we should discuss it over a cup of tea...
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#22 User is offline   Genesis Factor 

• Fear the Engineer
  • Pip

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:26 AM

in the end, those quakers had ot right.

we should all move to PA ;). Actually, no, i just need to leave my township.

Happy belated man. if grave robber would ltake an ipod video for the T8, maybe you can rectify a bit for that through me.

btw...what happened to the t8? All the surrounding towns allow for you to shoot on your property. in huntington, you cant even test fire a paintball gun in your basement. I'm going to try to change that law.

This post has been edited by Genesis Factor: 31 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users