• You cannot reply to this topic

Is HPA worth it? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

You could actually just swap in a siphon tank on the Alley Cat and it will work excellently in the winter. In fact, the colder it gets the better it works.
Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#17 User is offline   snipa12 

• snipe'em all day long
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snipamasta

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:21 PM

get a hpa tank they will better in the long run, there more consistant the pressure doesnt fluxuate little or not at all. and there better on your gun they wont freeze up your gun covering it in ice( its happend to me). and one time my co2 tank burst after being filled then brought into my warm house on a cold day, well the tank itself didnt burst just on of the safety pins( i forget there actula name) but any way it scared the s*** out of my mom
smart parts owner # 100
"no you did not just fail you found 500 ways not to get me out"

#18 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

everybody sorta passed over it except maj tom... what is the availability of Nitrogen fills in your area ? that may be your real limiting factor ... many places do not offer those fills, only the co2 ... you will have to check the local fields you play at, or your pro shops

#19 User is offline   Eros 

• Super Serious Absurdist
  • Pip

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

I like HPA, because it works on virtually every gun I own. CO2 will work for some, but as soon as I involve any mid-to-high end electro, I need HPA.
Stand before the gates and watch metropolis, empires come and go we live forever.
And eternity is in your hidden eyes, take my broken wings teach me to fly again.
Down the empty streets head for the seven hills, vestal virgins dance, we steal the fire.
Battered columns stand as silent monuments, deep inside their dreams I see your memories.
I stand alone, we stand alone.
We Stand Alone ~ Covenant

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users