• You cannot reply to this topic

Tapeworm on ion?

#1 User is offline   ottoman98 

• The Sultan
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:sovietsniper

Posted 09 August 2005 - 08:55 AM

I dont know much about impulses, so sorry if this is a dumb question. If you are getting first shot drop off on the ion, is there any way you could put a tapeworm in it? would it fix it?

#2 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:07 PM

I tape worm would not fit in a ion and would not fix the problem a better reg will help though.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#3 User is offline   tallkid 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:tallkid00

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:54 PM

did u check the velocity it could be really low

#4 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 09 August 2005 - 05:04 PM

It is not the velocity that causes drop off it is the amount of air getting to the gun, a QEV helps but a good reg is the best way to go.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#5 Guest_DSF_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 August 2005 - 07:29 PM

Still on the first battery?
So are you having shoot down on the first shots? or having shoot down like crazy?
If you are having crazy all the time shoot down it could be a few things.
1 check batterys
2 check dwell
3 check air lines
4 clean solenoid
5 relube all togather

This post has been edited by DSF: 09 August 2005 - 07:40 PM

#6 User is offline   ottoman98 

• The Sultan
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sovietsniper

Posted 10 August 2005 - 05:00 PM

The first shot drops by 20psi, and if i shoot a long string it drops like 10 more. Im pretty sure its, the reg, and Ive done everything dsf suggested. I just ordered a torpedo reg so that should fix the problem. I was just wondering if the tapeworm could be used in the ion, but I just noticed that theres nowhere to put one on the ion.

#7 Guest_DSF_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 August 2005 - 09:30 PM

Have you checked the reg out lately?
If you are getting heavy lag i am betting or guessing it will have heavy wear...

#8 User is offline   speedballa 

• n00dz?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I rock0rxs the bigone!!!11one!!1

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:47 PM

The use of a tapeworm is to seperate the air source from the soleniod, and the design of the shocker and ion negates the use of one.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users