• You cannot reply to this topic

Delta .68 paint match?? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   WoodsBallGeneral 

• Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FurianSabre

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:02 AM

If anyone has one of these pistols and has found a good ball to barrel match, let me know. I tried three kinds including RPS Flash, Monster Balls, and even some Marbs I had, none of which gave me any accuracy what-so-ever. They were all to small. I don't expect great accuracy but I couldn't hit the same 4x4 target at 50 feet twice in a row.

Anyway, any feedback from someone who's found a good match would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Oderint dum Metuant
'let them hate, so long as they fear'

#2 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:08 AM

View PostWoodsBallGeneral, on Oct 2 2007, 01:02 PM, said:

If anyone has one of these pistols and has found a good ball to barrel match, let me know. I tried three kinds including RPS Flash, Monster Balls, and even some Marbs I had, none of which gave me any accuracy what-so-ever. They were all to small. I don't expect great accuracy but I couldn't hit the same 4x4 target at 50 feet twice in a row.

Anyway, any feedback from someone who's found a good match would be much appreciated.
Thanks

I have a Delta .68 as well. I love playing pistolero when every one else has semis. And I almost always carry it with me when I play pump.

I've had good luck with PMI Premium and Marbalizer. Marbs were a tad bit small, but they seemed to work ok for me. One thing, how old were the marbs you shot? I mean, if they weren't fresh, you'd probably get different results with them than I did. But I usually shoot Marbs or Premiums and I actually feel like I'm more accurate with the pistol than a full size marker. Plus, I think the Deltas barrel is a tad larger than medium bore, so a perfect match may be tough to come by.

If the Marbs were fresh and didn't work out for you, try the Premiums, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

This post has been edited by ZombieAtak: 02 October 2007 - 11:09 AM

ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#3 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

This depends on which Delta you have. The Delta has been produced for many years, by many different companies. Its original quality and reliability was much worse than the Zeus series, and all the clones of it haven't helped much. It's very hard to say what the bore size is on it.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#4 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:44 AM

Really? I didn't know that. I'll have to do a little research and find out which version I have.

Oh, on a side note. I've had mine for about a year, haven't had to replace anything more than a 12gram O-ring. And I beat the hell out of it.

Heh, now that I've said that, it's probably going to fall apart the next time I touch it.
ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#5 User is offline   WoodsBallGeneral 

• Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:FurianSabre

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:19 AM

This is what I have:
http://www.getintosports.com/Paintball-Cle...-Marker-Chrome/

Pyscho Ballistics. It has worked fine. I shot through a half dozen cartridges or more with no problems sans accuracy.

***I only paid $59. Price must have gone up?

This post has been edited by WoodsBallGeneral: 04 October 2007 - 10:20 AM

Oderint dum Metuant
'let them hate, so long as they fear'

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users