• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

angel airtime pants i <3 them

#1 User is offline   leftover 

• the wisdom of a fool won't set you free
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:09 PM

i just recevieved my 05 angel airtime pants from actionvillage for 70 dollars.
I just have to say one thing i love them. all i have been able to do so far is wear them around the house while sliding(it was fun). My favorite feature is the knee padding, it is absoulutely huge and comfortable. Everything i could want in a pant is in these, they are pretty welll vented, well padded and baggy!!!!

i have a 30 ish waist and a 30ish inseam. i got the x-small becuase i heard wdp sizes run hella big and that they do. The waist is insanely adjustbale and can fit most people and the cudds are too so you can adjust it for heigh. when buying these remeber to get a size smaller than what you usually get.

they feel very right in my hands and on my body. I cant wait to play on sunday, i'll update this review then. Feel free to ask me on something i missed.

#2 Guest_glockfire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:43 PM

any pics yet?

#3 User is offline   leftover 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:57 PM

well they're brand new so this counts as a pic.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERS...QwAAAEJWQIMxXnC

also gives a nice lone of where to pick up these awesome pants.

#4 User is offline   p8ntball_kidd13 

• saber
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:paintball_kidd13@yahoo.com

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:21 PM

hey buddy just one major tip coming from and x tourny baller dont do anything stupid and slide on ur knees slide on ur legs... i slide on my knees like and idiot.. (prolly the only time ever) and it ripped the fabric right above the knees... of course it was on a rock .. but it didnt do anything to my knee just the fabric ... of course this was 2 weeks after i bought them for 120$... but i still wear em and i love em.. they r my choice of pants.. all i wear is pb pants and i have owned every pair except empire and angel is by far the best.... just be careful on the knee.... have a great time with em

-one-track
DEAD MANS HAND
One-Track

DEAD MANS HAND

IPB Image

#5 User is offline   leftover 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

View Postp8ntball_kidd13, on Mar 30 2006, 09:21 PM, said:

hey buddy just one major tip coming from and x tourny baller dont do anything stupid and slide on ur knees slide on ur legs... i slide on my knees like and idiot.. (prolly the only time ever) and it ripped the fabric right above the knees... of course it was on a rock .. but it didnt do anything to my knee just the fabric ... of course this was 2 weeks after i bought them for 120$... but i still wear em and i love em.. they r my choice of pants.. all i wear is pb pants and i have owned every pair except empire and angel is by far the best.... just be careful on the knee.... have a great time with em

-one-track
DEAD MANS HAND

thanks for the tip.

i'll look out ofr it when i play on rockis terrain. so far the have only seen my indoor fields turf.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users