• You cannot reply to this topic

East Texas Teams Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Benoand09@aol.com 

• "Bungie"
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:19 Delta Cavalry

Post icon  Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:33 PM

Hey anyone want to be on a team. I am in Terrell Texas. If you are in Dallas or Mesquite or any where near these places please post or call me at (972) 841-2576
19 Delta Cavalry. The Eyes and Ears of the Battle field for the United States Army! Go Pres. Bush

Snipers Highly overlooked and highly trained. One shot one kill. The protectors of the common public.

#2 User is offline   eagle1 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:49 PM

My team trains north of Waco, but not sure where Terrell is but if its close enough you are welcome to train with us.
View My Special Ops Brigade Pageuser posted image

Point man for The Ghillied Goons Sniper/SF Team.

#3 User is offline   Jedi 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Jedi

Posted 25 March 2005 - 05:15 PM

Yo Eagle its about 2 hrs from us.
JEDI OUT!!!!
user posted image

Team Leader Ghillied Goons Sniper/SF Team
Temple TX.

#4 User is offline   11Bravo 

• PFC Jordan
  • Pip

Posted 25 March 2005 - 06:22 PM

Terrell is pretty much right around the corner from me. I live pretty much right on the border of dallas and mesquite off of Buckner. But I dont think Im gonna be playin any paintball for a while. Pretty much all my money is going to my wedding on May 21. But if you got a field we can play on for free I think I can scrounge up some change for some paint and air. give me a call on my cell at 817-319-7402.
The only true Texan is a native Texan

#5 User is offline   cowboyup 

• Born to Bunker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:cowboyup

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:22 AM

I might be able to play some paintball with you sometime, but I live in Houston (kind of a long drive). If you want to play somewhere between Dallas and Houston sometime give me a shout out ;) .

#6 User is offline   TwistedGuilt 

• Twisted
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PistolaDeFama

Posted 30 March 2005 - 10:08 AM

Ya man I live in Dallas Tx, In Oak Cliff. And ready to play so paintball! I go to mesquite regularly, looking for a team.Post Back our Email me at Twistedcc@yahoo.com. Ready to play OVER!

This post has been edited by TwistedGuilt: 30 March 2005 - 10:11 AM

#7 User is offline   11Bravo 

• PFC Jordan
  • Pip

Posted 30 March 2005 - 06:30 PM

hey twisted, where in mesquite do you play? do you go to celebration station? have you ever played at the Paintball Factory in Garland on Jupiter Rd.?

#8 User is offline   dominator 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DOMINATOR

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:45 PM

I wish Oak Cliff was my hood, so i could shove it in peoples face, get that s*** understood. (i dont usually like rap but that song is pimp)

Seriously, i live in arlington Tx. thats not too far from any of you guys. and ive already KINDA NOT REALLY discussed with the ghillied goons possible training during the summer. It would be sweet if we all could get together to train for some days this summer

lets keep the lines open about this idea.

#9 User is offline   TwistedGuilt 

• Twisted
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PistolaDeFama

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:32 AM

11Bravo i dont play in mesquite.But i have seen that celebration station that your talking about,( is that any good?) But i havent seen that warehouse, but curoius as to where it is, sounds pretty cool. Give me so more info about this field man. I got my tippmmann ready to go. Looking for a team to play in. HeY dominator Born and Rasied in the Cliff. Yeah hit me up Bravo hell i go play down there.

#10 User is offline   11Bravo 

• PFC Jordan
  • Pip

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:52 PM

Twisted, celebration station sucks. all they have is a little 30 ft by 20 ft airball field. And the Paintball Factory, I havent played there yet, but Ive been in and checked it out. Its speedball also, but its a pretty good field. If you like that kinda thing, take 635 (go north if you come from I-30, or if you take 35E North and exit 635 north of downtown and head east and take that all the way to Jupiter)and exit Jupiter, go north and its like a block or 2 on the right side, in a warehouse lookin place. But if you want to play some woodsball, call Benoand09@aol.com at 972-842-2576. I just talked to him today and he has a field behind his house out in Forney where they are plannin on playing a game here pretty soon.

#11 User is offline   Benoand09@aol.com 

• "Bungie"
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:19 Delta Cavalry

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:06 PM

Hey everyone thanks for the support and all the post. But my number is 972-841-2576. and Ive got a field like in my back yard. Right know 11 Bravo is getting married so Congrats hope all goes well and major Props. 10-4 squad. Over and Out
19 Delta Cavalry. The Eyes and Ears of the Battle field for the United States Army! Go Pres. Bush

Snipers Highly overlooked and highly trained. One shot one kill. The protectors of the common public.

#12 User is offline   11Bravo 

• PFC Jordan
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2005 - 02:49 PM

Hey Ben, check this place out. Its the forum for Official paintball games of TX in Forney. I was lookin thru there and theres a lot of people looking for teams. You should maybe start recruitin there so you can find some more people around here by us for the team.

#13 User is offline   cowboyup 

• Born to Bunker
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2005 - 04:32 PM

Dude, that signature is fabulous!

#14 User is offline   Iceman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

Hey I'm out of Grand Prairie, off Carrier. I'm one of the Captains of Texas Roughnecks. We are always looking for more members or more people/teams to play with. We usually play at Wiseguys in Boyd. You can play all day with unlimited air for about $20. You can bring your own paint for no extra cost or buy his which is priced very, very good. They just don't let you use Zap. If anybodies interested let me know. We are playing OPGT on the 10th and then at Wiseguys on the 30th.

#15 User is offline   cowboyup 

• Born to Bunker
  • PipPip

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:31 AM

I'd love to, but that seems a little far away from my home in Houston. I'll definately send you an email if I'm ever up there though.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users