Special Ops Paintball: Rocket Cock II on a Project Salvo?? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rocket Cock II on a Project Salvo?? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

  • Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 466
  • Joined: 01-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:254 Texas

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

will it work?
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre
0

#2 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

  • Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,502
  • Joined: 10-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:42 AM

I don't see why it wouldn't. After all the project salvo is a mil-simed 98. As long as the bolt patterns are the same it should work.
0

#3 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

  • Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 466
  • Joined: 01-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:254 Texas

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

View PostDark Shadow Hunter, on Apr 19 2010, 06:42 AM, said:

I don't see why it wouldn't. After all the project salvo is a mil-simed 98. As long as the bolt patterns are the same it should work.



i kno but,the body shroud changes thing,there aint any screw holes for it,and there looks like a piece of it behind the bolt in the way that would have to be cut
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre
0

#4 User is offline   chro 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 04-October 08

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:21 PM

View PostDown Range Pain, on Apr 19 2010, 03:18 PM, said:

View PostDark Shadow Hunter, on Apr 19 2010, 06:42 AM, said:

I don't see why it wouldn't. After all the project salvo is a mil-simed 98. As long as the bolt patterns are the same it should work.



i kno but,the body shroud changes thing,there aint any screw holes for it,and there looks like a piece of it behind the bolt in the way that would have to be cut


its not a permanent fix but you could mount it on with some strong double sided vinyl tape.
0

#5 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

  • Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 466
  • Joined: 01-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:254 Texas

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:03 PM

View Postchro, on Apr 19 2010, 07:21 PM, said:

View PostDown Range Pain, on Apr 19 2010, 03:18 PM, said:

View PostDark Shadow Hunter, on Apr 19 2010, 06:42 AM, said:

I don't see why it wouldn't. After all the project salvo is a mil-simed 98. As long as the bolt patterns are the same it should work.



i kno but,the body shroud changes thing,there aint any screw holes for it,and there looks like a piece of it behind the bolt in the way that would have to be cut


its not a permanent fix but you could mount it on with some strong double sided vinyl tape.



true
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre
0

#6 User is offline   US_Army_Guy 

  • Elite
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 158
  • Joined: 24-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Carpentersville, IL
  • Brigade Name:US_Army_Guy

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:41 AM

from the man that is BORG.......

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aUWaxy0PPsE
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users