Mk9 X7G - $368.79:
- New Designz Cyclone Combo Black ($78.95 @ AVPB)
- WarGear Premium Paddles Black ($24.95 @ Link)
- RAP4 X7 Spring Set (Sale $9.95) ($19.95 @ RAP4)
- Lapco Big Shot Apex 12 Inch ($84.99 @ AVPB)
- Crossfire 88/45HP ($159.95 @ AVPB)
- Cyclone 1/8" Banjo (x2) and Airline ($0.00 @ Tippmann Customer Service)
Gear Kit - $141.85:
- V-Force Profiler SE Reverse Green ($59.95 @ AVPB)
- SO Ultralite 7 Pant Omnipat ($45.95 @ SOPB)
- SO Ultralite 7 Jersey Omnipat ($35.95 @ SOPB)
- Preowned Coiled Remote Line.
- Preowned random crappy pod pack (might get a recruit vest).
- Designed to be well rounded
- Cyclone upgrades for speed.
- Lapco w/Apex; accuracy, Apex, & speed capable.
- Crossfire 88/45HP; very nice tank & good price.
- Highest tension spring equipped (black).
- Profiler; overall great mask I've heard? Anyone think otherwise?
- Omnipat; good all around pattern.
- Always looking for cheaper prices. Some of the more expensive stuff I'll wait to buy during special sales. Some items are undeniably excessively expensive. Lower prices are worth the wait some times (ex.: D7, Flexi Air, & E-Grip Kit).
- Check it out; APE X7 Rampage Board. Not at all necessary for this setup but still cool thats its finally released! I don't actually need to shoot that fast so I won't be getting it. 20bps is all you should really need for woods ball in my opinion.
- X7G2, the assault kit mod. Adds a grenade launcher and a 450rd loader.
- X7G3, the sniper mod. Adds a longer barrel, a high performance optic, and a classic rifle look.
- X7G4, the CQB mod. MP5-N style looks, drop forward, sliding Metadyne stock, and sound amplifier.
- Action Village (AVPB)
- Special Ops Paintball (SOPB)
- Real Action Paintball (RAP4)
- OpsGear (OPGR)
- LVND = local vendor & Link = non-standard website. E = estimate, P = purchased, & S = sale.
This post has been edited by Cheapo: 14 August 2008 - 10:24 PM