Special Ops Paintball: Starbuck's Run Scenario - Special Ops Paintball

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Starbuck's Run Scenario First Strike Paintball and MTak Productions Game Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#316 User is offline   Acara 

• Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:08 AM

How early can we show up Friday ???

#317 User is offline   gorillaking 

• Muppet Machine
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gorilla king

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

I'll be out tomorrow, Chimp is ready to slay all who oppose him. Meet everyone in the middle!!!

#318 User is offline   RecBaller 

• Brigade Member 5696
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:01 PM

an additional thread on the game!

http://alliance.hqfo.../vp302.html#302
KMAGYOYO

#319 User is offline   BulletSponge 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BULLETSPONGE

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:47 PM

See you guys there and I hope everyone has a good time.
<b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->my feed back<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=113302&st=0&gopid=1904011&#entry1904011" target="_blank">http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1904011</a>

Its just a paintball have fun and go home with some welts
its not how long you stay on the field, its how much you do in the time you get.

#320 User is offline   MTak 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:General MTak

Post icon  Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

The time was right. Everything was loaded back on ISIS and it was down to the wire on leaving this dirt ball planel behind. Starbuck flicked on her instrument panels and began her pre-flight checklist. One by one the systems came on line. Green light following green light until her entire console glowed a soft green, eerie glow. The last light flickered green and then turned to RED. She hit the recheck button and again it flickered RED. As Starbuck bent closer she understood that her HYPERDRIVE Coupling was failing its test check. This couldn't be, it just couldn't. What could be wrong now! This just wasn't fair at all. Guido right behind, all her systems restored and now this. No breaks at all.

Starbuck yelled at Balco, her Tech Mech to get below and check the HYPERDRIVE. Hopefully the sabateur hadn't gotten to that unit as well . That would be diasterous. Minutes went by before Balco came back to the flight deck. His face told the whole story and his dejected voice communicated it, "The HYPERDRIVE unit is shot." "Someone bent the shaft and disarticulated the joint." Starbuck sat in shear horror. There was no way to out run or out fight Guido with a malfunctioning HYPERDRIVE. What could she do. Yes, what could she do.

Guido, on the other hand, was gloating. Now he had all the combined wealth back in one easily found place. His sabateur had been most thorough. He had sworn that he had disabled ISIS HYPERDRIVE unit just before his death. Now she and the remaining Marines would pay dearly. Just what he had been waiting for these last hours. Now it was time.

See you soon. Think about this last twist carefully. It will be your hint at things to come. Hugh "MTak" McElvey

#321 User is offline   shewolf 

• shewolf_ronbo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ronbo

Posted 02 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

:unsure: Hey where is everyone??? Not very many here yet, :rolleyes: Randy said most of you are comming late tonight and early in the morning.
Going to be a great game I can feel it, or was that a mesquito :wacko: See you all real soon, have a safe trip here. Oh Yes We have a EMT playing on the feild also if he is needed. By for now.
SheWolf & Ronbo
Lakeland,Fl

Posted Image

#322 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:04 PM

View Postshewolf, on May 2 2008, 07:39 PM, said:

:D Hey where is everyone??? Not very many here yet, :P Randy said most of you are comming late tonight and early in the morning.
Going to be a great game I can feel it, or was that a mesquito :wacko: See you all real soon, have a safe trip here. Oh Yes We have a EMT playing on the feild also if he is needed. By for now.

Make sure you save us a spot as we will be there in the morning.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#323 User is offline   bbj2465 

• {TH} BBJ
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

good game to everyone , Hugh ran a good game , thanks first strike it was a lot of fun . let us know about the next one .
good game to all you toasters you but up a heck of a fight. congratulations to team on target for MVT and to Gary from orbital for MVP.
it was a great weekend for paintball and to all you players who did not make it , your loss on a great weekend hope you put first strike on the top of you list for your next game...

also all the scores were posted for everyone to see and that was great , we could see how we were doing and how the other team was doing through out the game and that was nice.

toasters won the final battle but it was not enough to take the lead

starbuck and the colonial forces won the game by 10 points

pictures being loaded right now i will post link

This post has been edited by bbj2465: 05 May 2008 - 10:42 AM

John "Aka BBJ"
Team Captain
www.Teamhogan.us

Defeat is not an option

#324 User is offline   OR_Starbuck 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:32 PM

I secand wat BBJ has to say it was an awesum game on e of the most fun games iv played
Orbital Reign We Rock

#325 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:05 PM

This was one of the most fun scenarios I have ever played in. Great job to all involved. Excellent job to both the generals for making it such a top game. Hugh I definately got to say I love your scenarios, look forward to the next one. two all the teams, individuals we got to shoot at and play next to thank you. Refs and Gone Ballistic great job, one of the best reffed games I have seen in awhile.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#326 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

Awsome game this weekend!!!! To all the toasters, great fun shooting at you and actually hitting some of you too!! LOL
Marines did a great job and Starbuck and Michael were phenominal commanders. I cant wait until the next one!! Hugh, this was the first game produced by you that I had the oppurtunity to play, and you did not disappoint!!! Great job, looking foward to many more!!!!!
Posted Image

#327 User is offline   MTak 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:General MTak

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

Thanks to all that came, played, posted and made this weekend a great paintball experience. This was what paintball is all about. Our young commanders and XOs did a great job, the players were excellent at calling out "good shot" and the play was superb. The game moved all over the field and my tired feet feel it now. I suspect that everyone there will sleep well tonight. I hope to provide many more memorable games for you all. I said that I am having fun when you, the players, are having a great time. This game was fun for me and, I believe, you. Blue team took the show on the first day and Starbuck was smiling big. During the night the 'dark ninjas' on the red team helped even up the score and AJ was smiling big. The red team continued to move up today and nearly closed the deal; very close, well balanced teams. As for true winners; everyone there was a winner. I really enjoy seeing young players step up to the plate and go for it; they are the future of the sport. Excellent experience all around. Thanks again everyone, Hugh

MTak says the best defense is a strong offense; if that doesnt work, run.

#328 User is offline   shewolf 

• shewolf_ronbo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ronbo

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

There is truly one very good word for this game AWESOME :) :) :) . It has been a long time since we have been to a game that was played so well by everyone involved. And Hue & family, thumbs up, keep up the great work. the scoring the props,and the story line. Andrea, Randy, & family, Great as always. And hey u refs same as always, you all were all over doing a fantastic job.
To every last Player out there, You were all Stand up Players and you all Played true Paintball { WoodsBall } the way it was ment to be played. DID WE HAVE SOME FUN GUYS ?????? YOU BETCHA YOUR SOAR FEET WE DID :) And like BBJ said if you did not make this game you missed a good one. The Air great as always,Ummm and that food. Hey everyone the commanders and Xo's you all 4 rocked.
See everyone soon, and will have some pics up very soon.
Randy & Andrea, we will be back for the next one you can count on it, but ,,,,,,,, A little different next time, Our team will be comming, and of cource the Demon and the Beast and will be ready to have some more fun. To all of you :P
Ps- Randy,Andrea,Hue, Thank u very much for doing what you all did.
SheWolf & Ronbo
Lakeland,Fl

Posted Image

#329 User is offline   mako 

• Team Captain
  • PipPip

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:33 AM

What a bunch of butt kissing! Do want to know the real truth well here it is. :D

First off the reffing......Down right excellent, and for you that know me that doesn't come out too often! They were alwats in th right spotmaking the tough on but fair call, you all need to hold a clinic or something.

Okay let's get the field...it looked like....it was ready for some serious paintballing! Air was up and running and everything was clean organized! Great job folks please keep fighting the good fight.

The game producer........Mtak did a very very very nice job. Constant fire fights, accurate scoring updates, walking the property keeping an everything and asking questions but most importantly kept the knight fight active, safe, and fun. Good job and thanks for stepping in and stepping up. Smite will be seeing you again!

To the other teams we balled against "OR and the rest of the Alliance" well done....well done. It is so refreshing to be able to travel 5 hours to a paintball event and be able to actualy play because the other side wants to sling paint just as bad as I do. Though most of you are very ugly and I mean that in a spiteful way, you guys do rock and roll on the field. All kidding aside excellent paintballing.

To the teams on our side, you guys are all right! Not that you need my approval but everyone on the Cylone side was always smiling and real friendly and willing to pitch in when ever someone needed some help, on or off the field. We had a blast playing with you all and look forward to doing it again!

So there is the naked truth, no more booty kissing and brown noseing..... :laugh:

To all the over judicious moderators I write this in jest, please don't send me or this post to the Goolag!

Mud, sand, tar, soot, coal, oil, grease, ink....ha ha I have dirty words in my sig!

#330 User is offline   Gdude2008 

• -XF-Slick
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gdude2008

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:39 AM

Good game guys, I had a blast. This was the first Mtak game I've played before, and it will hopefully not be my last.
The reffs were good, but seemed to have a problem punching cards...
Field was great as usual
PEA provided awesome air, 4200+ all day.

And if you are going to lose a game, you might as well lose by the smallest margin possible, 10 points.

And if you guys didn't learn yet. XF is back :laugh:
Gdude2008's Feedback-Official Sabre #91- XF Front Man

Share this topic:

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users