• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Veiw loader revy Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:35 AM

A hopper i use is a view loader 12 volt revy. The first thing you notice is the fact that it looks like the 200 with a box under it with. Its definatly not a looker. Another thing you otice is the clear lid it dosnt look cheap and foggy like the 200. It can feed up to 13 a second which is pretty good not great but for the average person it feeds fine. It also has an eye system so it only spins when nothing is in the feed neck. This save batteries since its not in constant movement. It runs on 2 9 volts so its kindof pricy to run as a first hopper because if one battery is going dead the systme fails. Anopther good feature on it is the batter indicator so it will blink red when your running low. Its feed neck is large comjpared to a 2k2 cocker feed neck and needs some sanding. IF your into stickers your not in luck since the surface isnt smooth. YOu cn paint it though and it will stay on. THe batery door is pretty strong and dosnt come loose, also when slide it out the baterys easily come out. Its a good hopper but not the best for 20 more than i paid you can get a egg which feeds 19 a second so you dont need to replace it if you shoot faster.
Personaly i give this product a 9 out of 10 since it does its job but its kidof dated since 03 and 02.

#2 User is offline   biojuggeranut 

• The one sport you dont wanna streak at! = pain
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

Ha ha... i follow this review up a 110%.
Im using one that changes colors. Its a chamelon.

#3 User is offline   Sir Loin of Beef 

• OH SHI-
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Captain Emo

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

Are you sure it's 13 a second? I use it with my Ion and it keeps up when firing 17 bps.

#4 User is offline   Led Zeppelin 

• Now own a EGO 06
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Led Zeppelin

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:43 PM

are you shure you are shooting 13 or 17bps you need a bps counter to see how fast you are shooting. I have one of these hoppers as well but don't use it anymore

#5 User is offline   curlysniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:18 PM

Gwac, you need to learn to type better, (try to spell words near their actual meaning) but over all, a good review.
One shot, One kill.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users