Special Ops Paintball: Abandon arena Game **FREE play** - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Abandon arena Game **FREE play** In a building with a Roof * Co2 and HPA fills are available Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PAINTBALL & Tshirt DEALER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MAD OPS

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

Hi everyone,
Here's the Abandon arena game info:
Game Date: February, 19th 2011
1661 Range rd. Kimball, 48074
by the outlet mall(Port Huron, MI area).
Start time: 10 to 5 this Saturday.
Co2 fills are: $2.00ea. / HPA fills are $10.00 all day air.
This place is a great time it has a bombed building meets a cheap speedball field type feel. I love it because the whole building has a roof on it. I'm working on getting a road and parking lot plowed before the game. Don't let that stop you, 3 to 4 of us have 4x4 trucks.

Please please PLEASE park in the vary back of the arena. If you park in the mall parking lot there is a good chance that mall security will have an issue.
If someone has some pic. please post them for me. My words just don't do it justice. Thanks everybody.

#2 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snipar4

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:01 PM

Here is a video from last year. I don't have individual pictures with me right now...
Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#3 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

THANK YOU. THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!!

#4 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

Thanks to all of about 35 players for coming out on Saturday. We all had a great time. With the exception of a early morning four wheeler ordeal stalling are start time back an hour. Thank god for the state police for getting them fools out of there."Paintball Forever"!!!!!

#5 User is offline   JaguarShark 

• TOTSUGEKI!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kiriyama9000

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

Holy SMOKES that looks awesome!
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

I can't begin to tell you how much fun this place is. Three of my friends and I have been organizing games there for about 7 years on and off do to property owners filing bankruptcy. The last time we tried to find the property owner for approval to play out there. It was the bank of Phoenix in AZ. We sent them a letter stating that we were playing paintball out there and if there was any reason for them to not approve, to please send a certified letter back to us. We got no response. So with that said GAME ON!!!! I will post if we have another game out there. I really encourage you and some friends to check it out some time. It's worth the drive.

#7 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:59 AM

Hi everyone,
Here's the Abandon arena game info:
"""""NUMBER 2"""""
Game Date: March, 5th 2011
1661 Range rd. Kimball, 48074
by the outlet mall(Port Huron, MI area).
Start time: 10 to 5 this Saturday.
Co2 fills are: ???(not sure yet) / HPA fills are $10.00 all day air.
This place is a great time it has a bombed building meets a cheap speedball field type feel. I love it because the whole building has a roof on it.

Please please PLEASE park in the vary back of the arena. If you park in the mall parking lot there is a good chance that mall security will have an issue.
Thanks everybody.

#8 User is offline   slabska 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:slabska

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:40 AM

Attached File  GLpKmG4j1Y40dk5xztFAAA.jpg (21.26K)
Number of downloads: 3Hey there this is slabska up in the great white north of michigan...so there is a game slatted for march 5th down in Port Huron? I see that there are co2 and hpa prices, what about entry fees? Will there be a chrono and is it byop? If you let me know so I can let my crew know we will come down with about 8-12 guys... the video from last year looked good. Is there a theme or purpose?

#9 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

No field fee its FREE!! On the Co2, I will have to see if Tom is coming first. He dose the Co2 & I do the HPA up to 4500psi. Please come with your tanks prefilled. I only bring my mini cascade setup out. No electricity. After 8+ fills they end up being gravity fills. we had 35+ out there and that seemed to work great. You can bring your own paint or I can bring some from my store for you to buy at the arena. Wrek elite is $40.00-a-case, GI sports is on sale for $25.00-a-case. If you need anymore info please feel free to ask.
Thanks, Jason with International Paintball.

P.S. Ho and yes there will be a chrono on site ALWAYS.

#10 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

No field fee its FREE!! On the Co2, I will have to see if Tom is coming first. He dose the Co2 & I do the HPA up to 4500psi. Please come with your tanks prefilled. I only bring my mini cascade setup out. No electricity. After 8+ fills they end up being gravity fills. we had 35+ out there and that seemed to work great. You can bring your own paint or I can bring some from my store for you to buy at the arena. Wrek elite is $40.00-a-case, GI sports is on sale for $25.00-a-case. If you need anymore info please feel free to ask.
Thanks, Jason with International Paintball.

P.S. Ho and yes there will be a chrono on site ALWAYS.

#11 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:37 AM

Ok everyone here's the deal:
HPA is $10.00 all day starting in the morning.
If you need your first fill in the afternoon It's $5.00 for the rest of the day. I recommend the you fill your HPA tanks prior to coming out. Due to the fact that we will be gravity filling from a 5 tank mini cascade setup.

(((Co2 will be available for $2.00 a fill))) Tom's the man. He brings this out to the arena just for you guys. He uses HPA. What a guy. What a guy!!!

I will open the paintball store from 8:00am to 9:00am. on Saturday morning. If there is something you need(full filled HPA tanks, paintballs, ect. ect.) let me know as soon as possible so that I can accommodate you or your group. My name is Jason and the store phone #: (810)987-9064. Thanks
P.S. The store is not currently taking credit cards yet. Were working on that one still. Sorry guys. That ones for you Tomas D!!! HAHAHA

#12 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snipar4

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

Alright Jason, sounds like I'm going to this one with a buddy, problem arises since I have team practice the next day, and I want to use air. I'm gonna fill at the store ahead of time, so hopefully I have enough for the next days practice.

Also, I will be bringing my head cam, and also be taking pictures to make another video to put up. So to everyone, smile big for the camera and keep the language down... :P
Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#13 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

NICE!!! Sounds great.

#14 User is offline   Tom_D 

• Fireteam Gallant Defiance
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tom_D

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:43 AM

Will be bringing out the CO2 for sure. Should be a good time. Last one was a blast. Hoping for a little less wind this time! :)
- Treat your weapon as loaded until you positively identify that it is not, and demonstrate that to others to their satisfaction.
- Keep your weapon pointed in a safe direction at all times, especially when in hand.
- Do not point your weapon at anything you are unwilling to shoot.
- Keep your finger out of the trigger well until ready to shoot.

My Brigade Page
Fireteam Gallant Defiance

#15 User is offline   slabska 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:slabska

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

This bites big time... I had family stuff come up and will not be able to make it tomorrow... I told team members about it but none of them are familiar with antwhere south of atlanta(mi). So i dont know if any will make it. Will there be any more during the summer?

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users