Special Ops Paintball: Flash Player/Java/Other-Run Designing Programs - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Flash Player/Java/Other-Run Designing Programs For The Player Who Want's Options, And Answers

#1 User is offline   WVRaider9 

• Mike 'Delta' Romeo
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mike 'Delta' Romeo

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:05 PM

This Idea runs from the OpsGear Site's A-5 Builder, where you can customize your very own A-5 with parts from the site that are available, and then order that same gun. I think Spec Op's should do something similar, to compete in the Online Market, so to speak atleast. I think it would allows players to see the most of what you have to offer, and create more of a convenient Site for players just searching for a single product.

You could also take this into other dimensions as well. For example: Create a Program where you can design your own Outfitting, and order it. Like an Advanced Version of the Vest Builder you guys have now. It would allow the player to select a Mask, Head Camo, Shirt, Pants, Boots, Vest, etc, etc.

Just food for thought, and tryin to help out MY FAVORITE WOODSBALL SUPPLIER IN THE WORLD!!!! lolz.

Marksman of Team FEAR

Sponsored by MISSION MASTERS / VALKEN / PINOKIO / CGC /
COMPULSIVE / MSS /
TIBERIUS ARMS

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users