Special Ops Paintball: Tippmann X7 with various upgrades and parts - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippmann X7 with various upgrades and parts build your own package! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

First things first: I'm selling this marker only. I am not looking to trade at all. I am getting out of paintball and do not need more equipment lying around unused.
I do not ship first.
I only accept Paypal. I do not wait for money orders or personal checks to be mailed.
I will only ship to the US unless you add an extra $20 for international on top of normal shipping costs.
All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. I will charge actual shipping charges shipping from zip code 44614.
Will ship via your carrier of choice.

Selling a well-cared for Tippmann X7 (not a Phenom). It comes complete with all original parts (cyclone feed, low profile hopper, removable mag, foregrip) and lots of extras, including a CAR stock. Currently installed is the Tippmann X7 e-grip. It was set up with a R/T. I do have the R/T setup still as well. The cyclone seems to have been upgraded with better paddles and a QEP, but I'm unsure of the brand.

I have a few barrels to go with it. I will include the stock barrel, but you can choose from either the CP gloss black (14") or a Stiffi (18", .691). Or you can choose to buy it with all three barrels.

I also have a offset riser and"Swiss" scope on it at the moment. Will part these items. $15 for riser, $35 for scope.

Currently has a remote line setup with slide check (pretty sure it is a RAP4). Can include for the right price. All prices listed are OBO:

Pictures will be taken in the next few days and posted when I get a chance. The more interest, the quicker I will get the pictures up.

Here are a few examples of the prices I am looking for with various set ups:

Stock X7 with car stock and r/t and stock barrel only: $240 obo

Stock X7 with car stock and r/t and stock barrel plus one extra barrel: $260; with all three barrels: $280

Stock X7 with car stock and egrip and stock barrel only:$290

Stock X7 with car stock and egrip and stock barrel plus one extra barrel: $305; with all three barrels: $325

Stock X7 with car stock and both egrip and r/t setups and stock barrel only: $350;

Stock X7 with car stock and both egrip and r/t setups and stock barrel plus one extra barrel: $365; with all three barrels $385

Complete setup with both grips, all barrels, and remote line: $400 obo

Remember, all prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

I also have a like new (used ONCE) Proto Axis Pro Hollywood mask in box with mask bag for $50 firm.

I will list the rest of my items together in a 'gear bag' sale in the other section.

Any questions feel free to PM me or email me. I will get back to everyone as soon as I can. All messages go straight to my phone so I will do my best to reply immediately.

-Jason

This post has been edited by jrobb: 02 June 2010 - 05:48 PM

#2 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:16 PM

also now selling a used tippmann 98 custom pro with egrip (custom camo paint job, did not do myself) with metal clamping feedneck - $115

can include brand new viewloader electric hopper with the 98 custom pro for an additional $20

also now selling a brand new kingman spyder sonix with clamping feedneck (includes gravity feed hopper) - $90

#3 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

I do have the original back cap for the x7 as well as the stock cyclone paddles.

#4 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

photos can be viewed here:

http://img535.images.../g/mg8537h.jpg/

#5 User is offline   jrobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 June 2010 - 05:36 PM