Special Ops Paintball: WTS: Lapco Upgraded Double Trouble w/ APEX - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTS: Lapco Upgraded Double Trouble w/ APEX Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_bakdoi_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:50 AM

Just like the title says I am looking to sell my DT. The systems come full with the following:

2 Tippman A-5s
Full DT Kit #60
2 12" Lapco Bigshot APEX ready barrels with APEX tips
2 Lapco Ratchet Upgrade for Cyclone Feed System
2 350 round hoppers

Please PM offers or questions.

This post has been edited by bakdoi: 21 February 2010 - 06:11 AM

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:03 AM

Pics? Info? Contact info? feedback? anything? You have 6 posts (all in BST area) and are selling a high valued item...it would be nice if you could include some of this info. Will help you sell said item much faster.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 Guest_bakdoi_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:10 AM

View PostLegato, on Feb 21 2010, 06:03 AM, said:

Pics? Info? Contact info? feedback? anything? You have 6 posts (all in BST area) and are selling a high valued item...it would be nice if you could include some of this info. Will help you sell said item much faster.

Will be uploading pics soon. The system is DT kit #60. I have had no issues with it and have loved using it. Its use has attracted photos to be included in faceful and jungle magazine as most DT system do however as I have moved from the CA to IL its just taking up space in whats soon to be a baby storage area. Anyone wishing to contact me can do so via post, pm, or email to bakdoi at yahoo.com. Any transaction will be done over paypal to insure security for both myself and the buyer.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users