Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:18 AM

one day i will buy my school and convert it into a paintball field
its gametime to whoever wants to play me

#32 User is offline   thatGuy 

• caution offensive content
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:52 PM

To have my run of the army base outside of town. 1000+ acres of real pre-prepped army training grounds. If you come up with a better idea let me know.

I'd like to have a 3 day 2 night Mil-Sim game out there maybe 100 on each side. Imagine the fun.

#33 User is offline   ION KING 

• Bow down to the king!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tippmann A-5 player

Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:35 PM

i'd have a city like a nice city. with 2 story buildings and rooms and sewers, clean sewers. perfect area for snipers and hammers and squad tatics. the field would rent MP5-A5s and M4-A5s. and long sceanrios like what thatguy said. but there would be civilens and each team will have a different color paint. If they shot a civilan they would loose a point. there would be APCs and tanks. and it would be 4 day scenario even throught the night. there will be armires where you can get paint at strategict points.

This post has been edited by ION KING: 05 August 2006 - 12:38 PM

current WWII reenactment funds $260/ total gear NONE

#34 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CHICKINDUDE

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:18 PM

View Poststeveo, on Dec 12 2005, 04:01 PM, said:

So whats yalls dream field? Mine would definatly have some pill boxes and trenches and sniper hides. Leave ur ideas

Yeah whith paint tainks Humvies & Turets &bace camps for like p.o.ws and you get more points for saveing them and lose points if they"die" :ph34r:
Ghost Gunner! (The counter sniper.)

#35 User is offline   The Scout 

• Penny for the gurney
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Scout

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:59 PM

Just give me Texas...
Official Pump Owner #98
"Maybe God keeps us on earth, just like we have beef farms for cows. Then, when we die he eats us... I just freaked myself out. Be right back, I gotta go pray"-Kook

#36 User is offline   D V US 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:D V US

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:13 PM

I had my dream field for a few years in Iowa. It was shaped like a forrested bowl with multi-levels on the surrounding banks with a stream on the south end, several box canyons leading from the top down to the 2 acre speedball field in the center of the bowl and a wide sloping path leading down from the staging area on the north side. We were actually playing the SPPL format on this field long before the SPPL was around. To the north was a thickly forrested field with heavy underbrush and natural trenches along the west side. I left this field totally natural. To the west of these fields was a ten acre field with high points on each end and one in the middle. In between there were several small berms and depressions with 6ft evergreens dotted all over and covered with 2-3 ft. prairie grass.

#37 User is offline   Cpt. Snappy Pants 

• Ian David
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CPT. SNAPPY PANTS

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:01 PM

View PostION KING, on Aug 5 2006, 12:35 PM, said:

i'd have a city like a nice city. with 2 story buildings and rooms and sewers, clean sewers. perfect area for snipers and hammers and squad tatics. the field would rent MP5-A5s and M4-A5s. and long sceanrios like what thatguy said. but there would be civilens and each team will have a different color paint. If they shot a civilan they would loose a point. there would be APCs and tanks. and it would be 4 day scenario even throught the night. there will be armires where you can get paint at strategict points.

This may be one of the closest things that you will ever find...

http://www.battlefro...om/about_us.asp

It's beautyfull isnt it!!!

P.S. - COMMIES SUCK!!!!!

#38 User is offline   felt 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:felt

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:46 AM

A real beachfront (at least a lakeshore or something) with a big mountainous hill overlooking it. The hill would have dozens of dugin pillboxes occupied by hammers, and paint launchers. Sound familiar yet? The team invading the beach would be twice the size of the defending team, and on the beach would be mock landing craft built. The refs would blow the whistle, the doors open, and everyone can start shooting. And here is where the scenario leaves the iwo jima storyline. The remaining attackers from this game plus a couple tanks and a "airborne" unit that just dropped in would move on to an urban scenario field with real multistory buildings with multiple staircases in each, and a fixed number of defenders (if it's more than the attackers oh well). Trust me it is awesome to play in a building like this. As a kid in korea me and other army brats living off base would play with airsoft pistols everyday of the summer in the apartment buildings.. you could run away from someone, go up a floor or two, then come down the other staircase and end up at another angle to them.. urban flanking. There would be lots of good sniper hides, ltos of blind corners, a courtyard, gun towers, underground tunnels, a bridge to cross over water (entering the "city"). Lots of concrete and old automobils. There would be scenario positions for civilians (no weapons, that you know of), police (pistols), and maybe some people of interest for specific missions (like rescue a pilot, defend the general, assasinate the town leader, etc). If only there was some ridiculously rich person who was into paintball instead of collecting 150' yachts... and would do all of our ideas and open it to the public... :) we can dream
IPB Image

#39 User is offline   felt 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:felt

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:56 AM

View PostShadow Wraith, on Dec 20 2005, 08:12 AM, said:

To start the field......................

Holy sh*t that would be awesome... I played airsoft (little $8 pistols) a few times as a kid in an area near where i lived that had some partially demolished buildings and mounds of rubble and it was fun.. felt like beirut. If me and my friends did that the age we are now, and played in apartment buildings like in my last post, we'd probably get arrested haha. wish someone would dedicate their millions and millions to us paintballers..
IPB Image

#40 User is offline   sp4rt4n_ii7 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sp4rt4n_ii7

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:44 AM

ihave thought about this alot and i think that for a big game i need maybe 40-50 acres with a large stream/river/creek running through it. then i would have a small town on the river and extensive tunnels/trenches outside of that which is in turn surrounded by forrest. in the forrest i would probably have a huge tree fort over paths in the woods. of course i'd have numerous outposts in the wood too.
for an extremely fun, crazy, and wild game i think that playing in a multi-level maze would probably be best. and i could wire it so that i could watch the whole thing afterwards. i could also rig the lighting to make it seem like your on a ship or in a huge factory(they usualy feel like mazes anyway).

right now im trying to transfer my drawings and blueprints to a digital format, ill repost when i succeed.

#41 User is offline   Bravo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bravo-A5

Posted 11 November 2006 - 09:37 AM

My dream field would be...like alot of woods but clear enough so you can shoot people far away...trenches and a river crossing with a bridge and on each side would have 2 buildings maybe 2 stories high...and have bunkers and trenches around the land. Also have a long strip of land with no tree's or anything so you can ambush people. Another one would be a scenario like the Middle East..i think that would be awesome to kind of feel like your over there but have fun while your at it.

#42 User is offline   a5ghilleman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:justinthe12@yahoo.com

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:35 PM

My dream feild would be on a prarie feild with patches of trees on the flanks, two large bases on either sides, towers close to the bases, and plenty of bunkers in between.

#43 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• MASTER WAS NULL OR WAS NOT A MASTER!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Guests
  • Brigade Name:Col. Anonymous

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:40 PM

Really my dream field would be the world. But I can have that, I don't think the UN would like that.

But I would like a place with medium and light woodland coverage, with a lake and 2-3 creeks. Along two side of the field (that would be 2mi x 2mi) would be something like canyons that meet in one corner, with a plateau that has a abandoned industrial facility on it. I would also have a marsh for the moving moss people :D , also there would be a balance between the wood coverage and fields with 2-3ft grass. Each base would have and airstrip and heli-pad, with working aircraft and choppers; then they would have tanks, humvees, amphibious craft, last but not least boats. Each base would be a mini-city with a few multi-story buildings and a few blocks of other city stuff. There would be a "clean" sewer system to move around in too, I might even put in a dam for one of the creek/rivers.

all in all u got a bit of praire, desert, marsh, urban,and woodland. Happy hunting

C.A.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
# 1. No Adult Content: There are to be absolutely NO NUDITY, FOUL, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, or IMAGES/CLIPS THAT SHOW GRAPHIC VIOLENCE images in your signature.

#44 User is offline   Suicidal Lemming 

• Yes, that is a lemming with an AK in my avatar, 2 points to you.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phoenixblade UK

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

Either:
1. A city with walls. Not a full sized city, but a city nonetheless.
Gun emplacements, tanks, thousands of defenders. Radio towers placed around the city, and when captured could be used to jam radio signals of certain frequencies (defenders' frequencies). A maze-like sewer system running underneath. Typical locations you see in cities, like shopping malls, police stations, airports etc. Multiple outposts and towers surrounding the city as well.

2. My home town, personally. I'd personally love to fight in my high school (There are several actual real-life military bunkers in the woods owned by the school used by the CCF), and I'd also like to see boats used in the harbour to transport troops.

3. Another place I would LOVE to play paintball in is a place called Brownsea Island, again at my hometown, and birthplace of the scout troops. It's perfect: mainly wooded, with beaches along the side, 1.5 miles by 0.75 miles, a small village, with houses and shops, a farm, a small church, another chapel, a hamlet somewhere in the woods, a villa, a tower called the "fire tower", a campsite, ruins, a real-life abandoned mineshaft, and a full-sized castle.
IBTL
In Before The Lock

#45 User is offline   emr_ambush_alpha67 

• ambush AkA the law
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ambush_alpha67

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:45 AM

its already built and its called castle arrrgggg...... no to pit a 2 castle game that would be awsome. fort war vrs castle arrrggggg.....
www.emrpaintball.com for photos
~RIP~ Owego Outlaws
NJ TITANS!!! HOW WE ROLLL!!!! SOOOOOUUUTTTHHHH SSSIIIDDDEEE!!!!
~I AM THE SLINKEY~

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users