• You cannot reply to this topic

Empire Xlt

#1 User is offline   commander mike 

• the door is locked now but its open if your true - Metallica
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:commander mike

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:40 PM

I just bought an Empire Xlt gear bag in digital camo. When I saw the box I thought holy crap that's big! When I opened it up I saw the awesome digital pattern, it is very nice.

I first looked at the removable gun compartment. It is big enough to fit 2-3 guns. I store my A-5 and Promaster in it. Then I looked at the two top and bottom compartments. They are mainly meant to store masks. You can fit 2 masks in each of the bottom and top compartment. Totaling to 4 masks. I put 2 masks in the top compartment. In the bottom compartment I pun 10 pods and 3 air tanks. Then I opened the main compartment. It is big!! I put my A-5 upgrades (A-2 kit, remote line), Spyder, and the barrel case, random bag, and gym bag in the main compartment. I saw a barrel case that holds about 4 barrels depending on barrel length and how many pieces make up the barrel. I store 4 barrels and a barrel cleaner in that. Then I saw a random bag. In this bag I store 2 hoppers. Then I saw a gym bag that can hold a lot of stuff. I put my jersey, gloves, hat, pod pack, and pants in it. The gear bag has 2 side pockets that can hold many tools and accessories. I put my radios, pencils, tools, and other gun maintainence items in the side compartments.

The gear bag is made of good quality materials and has very nice wheels and handle. It holds a lot of stuff. This gear bag is bigger than any other gear bag I had seen including the Nxe Elevation, Smart Parts Freighter, and Eclipse Covert Ops. This bag is definatly the gear bag to get if you have a POOPY SHIZZLE load of stuff.

final rating: 10/10

This post has been edited by commander mike: 18 August 2007 - 09:25 AM

Posted Image
Friends dont let friends shoot .50 cal... - The Stuntman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users