• You cannot reply to this topic

The beast is alive! ...well for the most part. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sheriff Matt 

• GI Matt
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Sheriff_Matt

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:21 PM

I finally got all the pieces, and it's finally all together. I've still got a few things here and there that I will upgrade and what not..but for the most part, it's together and it's functional.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So now I just need to get:

Jumbo hoppers
Apex Barrels
Vortex Mods for Cyclone feeds

Paint....lots and lots of paint.

#2 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:23 PM

Sweet. How's the strap working for you?

Use that beast in a game yet?

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#3 User is offline   Sheriff Matt 

• GI Matt
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:32 PM

View PostTu_Padre, on Jan 24 2008, 07:23 PM, said:

Sweet. How's the strap working for you?

Use that beast in a game yet?

The strap works well. It's hooked up to itself right now so I can carry it more easily. Those clips usually clip on to alice clips on the shoulders of my vest.

I haven't used it in a game yet. I hope to get to try it out in a game setting this saturday though(unfortunately it's supposed to snow all week through monday :D ).

I decided the straps work better for me when I attach them to the front crossbar rather than the clips on the "butt plate" of the guns. When it's all clipped in..I don't really even have to hold it up...just rest it against my chest and crank away.

#4 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:41 PM

Have you tested the ROF?

that looks pretty menecing. Have you used something similar? I bet its gonna be a whole lot different in the game, but its gonna be awesome playing with that, especially with all the comments you'll probably get.

Forgive me for asking so much questions lol, I'm fascinated with ROF because I've never seen a DT or any of it's cousins. I get like a child when i see them on the forums, lol.

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#5 User is offline   Sheriff Matt 

• GI Matt
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

View PostTu_Padre, on Jan 24 2008, 07:41 PM, said:

Have you tested the ROF?

that looks pretty menecing. Have you used something similar? I bet its gonna be a whole lot different in the game, but its gonna be awesome playing with that, especially with all the comments you'll probably get.

Forgive me for asking so much questions lol, I'm fascinated with ROF because I've never seen a DT or any of it's cousins. I get like a child when i see them on the forums, lol.

I've only tested the ROF on one of the guns so far. Both should give me about 15-16BPS per gun.

If you think mine looks menacing, you should see some of the rigs the guys tote round these parts, they make mine look like child's play.

#6 User is offline   Sheriff Matt 

• GI Matt
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

Well, so far it's been snowing ever since I built this thing. After testing a few things, playing a couple of games with it, and messing with it for a day, I decided I had that sense of accomplishment that comes along with making due with what you have and building things in a creative way, but now it's been replaced with a want to go back and do it right. lol so I ordered the bottomline adapters for the back bracket and will be remaking the front and back brackets for "Death & Destruction".

They're waiting for me at the PO so I just gotta go pick em up and start cutting/drilling. I'll post pics of the final design after I'm done. It's basically going to be an exact replica of Custom Cowboys Ghetto Rig, only without the third tank mounted underneath the guns, and I'm just going to be running the remotes directly to the tombstones.

#7 User is offline   Sheriff Matt 

• GI Matt
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Well, after a lot of mixups and things of the like, I've finally got the twins back up and running. I got the new bottomline adapters finally, and get everything put back together, more sturdy than ever.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users