Special Ops Paintball: UTG Scenario Paintball Vest - MARPAT - For Sale - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UTG Scenario Paintball Vest - MARPAT - For Sale Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

RULES:

1. I ship when I get paid.

2. Buyer pays for shipping.

3. I use PayPal.

4. If interested, please post interest, and then contact me via PM.

PRICE:

$35, shipped.*

(*Depends on shipping method, and distance. I got burned for $20 shipping when I sold a $35 red dot.)

-----

This was my first paintball vest, and it has seen use in about ten games. It is in excellent condition, structure wise. No rips, holes, no tears, and no wear. It is mesh design, not cordura, so it has better air flow. It is stained, so it isn't aesthetically pleasing as a brand new vest, but it gets the job done. Some people were using field illegal paint one day, and I got lit up. :D

It has a large hydration pouch for a camelbak and adjustable shoulder straps. It holds (4) 140 rd pods on the front of the vest, and another (2) 140 rd pods on the back. Elastic straps can also hold (2) more 140 rd pods, also on the back. It has a vertical air tank pouch, which I have used for a 72 / 3000 tank. It can be made bigger or smaller to fit your needs. If you don't run remote, the airtank pouch and back pod holders can be removed entirely.

It has (2) front utility pouches, along with velco holders for 12 gram Co2.

It has zippered utility pockets as well, one on each side of the front inside part of the vest.

Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Price Drop to $35.00

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 26 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#2 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

Price drop.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#3 User is offline   BigBear88 

• Semi-auto is life.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3112295
Anything here for the vest?

#4 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for the interest, but I don't see anything that catches my eye.

I can work on price though.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 23 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

Summertime Blues

#5 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

Price Drop to $35.00

Looking to move this.

Summertime Blues

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users