• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Most unique where do you play? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

What's the most unique field/terrain you've been able to play paintball on? Whether It be a public field or some one time outlaw thing share the stories here.

I'll go first. . . A few friends called me up to come play I thought we were going to the local field and just making a stop at their house turns out they wanted me to go across the street and play in a dry section of this large swamp. For those of you who don't know Outlaw pretty much doesn't exist where I live with the woods being so small or owned by the greenbelt so playing across the street from a friends house was pretty sweet. They made a field completely out of junk they got from dumpsters nearby and whatever came cheap so it looked pretty funny but was tons of fun to play on.

This post has been edited by sipbgod94: 28 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Resident Lax know-all, got a lacrosse related question ask here.

#2 User is offline   Eco506 

• Always watch your 6.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LUZ

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

Well i play in a local park by my house which insnt that unique, but however i did recently play in it. When i was covered in three feet of fresh snow. :dry:

And I also played on a feild on time that was no larger than 30 yards square that had tons of bunkers, that was interesting
-PAINISTEMPORARYGLORYISFOREVERCHICKSDIGSCARSHOOAH!-
-Easy Company-506PIR-101st Airborne-
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
View My Special Ops Brigade Page

#3 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:08 PM

Yeah snow is good I played my first game in the snow a few weeks ago very fun but I'm very fond of hugging mother earth in a firefight and crawling around to keep it sneaky. My pistol wasn't too happy about the wet snow :dry:

#4 User is offline   82ndx 

• Facta Non Verba
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:82ndx

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:17 PM

I remember playing on an island in the middle of a lake. It was one of the first times I ever played and I there was 8 of us who loaded up 2 canoes and rowed out to the middle of the lake and began to play on this little island. It is easily one of the best places I played. Water on all sides of you adds to the fun and excitement of the game.

#5 User is offline   jim762 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:jim762

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:18 PM

our home field on okinawa is double canopy jungle. There are all kinds of critters running around there. newbies are always warned if they see a Habu snake to run. We have mongoose, giant fruit bats landing in trees, lizards, and giant banana spiders.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't!
Sponsored by: Urban Ops Armory

#6 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:26 PM

View Postjim762, on Jan 28 2009, 05:18 PM, said:

our home field on okinawa is double canopy jungle. There are all kinds of critters running around there. newbies are always warned if they see a Habu snake to run. We have mongoose, giant fruit bats landing in trees, lizards, and giant banana spiders.

Always enjoy hearing from you and you're interesting japan stories.

#7 User is offline   SOLIDUS SNAKE 

• dislikes his own avvy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CORPORATE ASSASIN

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:28 PM

I played an outlaw game once in a large field which only had small pine trees in it. It was an extremely large field and the pine trees were only about 10ft tall and as thick as your fist. There was no cover, flat field, and only small trees to move between. It was crazy.
RAP 4, We Make All Those Terrible Products Nobody Asked For - C-3
My feedback

#8 User is offline   jim762 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:30 PM

View Postsipbgod94, on Jan 29 2009, 07:26 AM, said:

Thanks, I love playing here, too bad it has to end. I leave in 30 days and head back to the states. :dry:

#9 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

View Postjim762, on Jan 28 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

Thanks, I love playing here, too bad it has to end. I leave in 30 days and head back to the states. :(

wow thought you lived out there but could have guessed it would be on some kind of terms being that you spoke english and what not. You have to quit you're newly sponsored team? :dry:

#10 User is offline   jim762 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

View Postsipbgod94, on Jan 29 2009, 07:37 AM, said:

View Postjim762, on Jan 28 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

Thanks, I love playing here, too bad it has to end. I leave in 30 days and head back to the states. :(

wow thought you lived out there but could have guessed it would be on some kind of terms being that you spoke english and what not. You have to quit you're newly sponsored team? :)

Been here 3 years, with the military. Most of my team will be here a few more years. I am going to try and form a new team in cali. Since I am one of the founders of the team I am going to try and form a new battalion of the team. That way every time some one moves to a new duty station, they can form a new battalion. Hopefully we can have 4 or 5 battalions across the states and meet every now and then at big scenario games.

#11 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

that sounds like a great idea best of luck in you're remaining stay and likewise stateside.

#12 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:11 PM

Hmm.

Tough one.

I too have played outlaw in a dry winter swamp....but it was a real swamp with dried reeds everywhere and a few higher areas that sported one giant tree and a few bushes. After a few games the 8' high reeds had some trails stomped through them and it became a game of hunting for targets in a maze. Interesting to see the reeds move and try to figure out how to get there without moving the reeds yourself.

Another good one that is no longer available to us here was the Radar Dome. In north eastern Washington there was an abandoned military radar facility from the 50's. harvested for all its valuables many years earlier its location i=on the top of a mountain ment that only State Rangers, partiers, nature freaks and us went there.
All that was left were there husks of concrete building and the surrounding overgrowth. It wa an amazing place to play if not a whole freaking lot of dangerous with trenches in the floors of one building 4' deep and 3' wide. Rooftop sniping, ambushes, building assualts, room clearing...it had it all!
Sadly now it is a chargable offence to be caught there.

#13 User is offline   Mech CB 

• Warn: (50%)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mechanical CB

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:53 PM

man, you guys have some awesome spots! my best ever was under a busy overpass. lots of bushes and trenches and with the constant murmur of cars overhead it muffled your movement pretty good. but then again, it muffled thiers too!

#14 User is offline   spartan_666 

• SPARTAN LEADER 666
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:666spartan666

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:24 PM

iv played games in a sand dune that was sweet... but id say the best game ever is at an old ghost town about 2 miles from my friends farm it has at least a dozen old house's/ shops really westerny lol
"GIVE THEM NOTHING BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERY THING"

#15 User is offline   jim762 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

I want to play a field with buildings. We have no opportunity to do any CQC stuff.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users