• This topic is locked

special ops camp thingy

#1 User is offline   CrAzEd pumpkin 

• asian balla
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ROK

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:42 PM

ok i have no clue if this was discussed already but it would be cool to have a camp/training
facility that specializes in your position that you play. (kinda like at the elite weekend)
really i have no clue how it would work- like there could be ''training'' facilities around the US.
i dont know just a thought.
-i got my avatar changed :(
-spyder owners club 115
-if you dont believe in paintball ''snipers'' or have never been shoot by a person in a ghillie put this in your sig
-98% of this forum this tippmann pwns all, if you are the 2% that disagree put this in your sig
-if your favorite fodd is peas put his in your sig :)

#2 User is offline   Shadow69691 

• what do orange blocks mean?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow69691

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:40 PM

in other words...
you want special ops to buy a bunch of fields around the US and have lesson things at them?

#3 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

I think I know what your getting at. Your suggesting something like a summer long camp for woodsball freaks that also gose along with a scenario game at the end of the summer. I think that can work, but you need good insurence and alot of people for that kind of stuff.
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#4 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:55 AM

So it's kind of a longer, more advanced Elite Weekend, but on a regional basis. Interesting idea, but SO would have to have "qualified" people in various states that could "teach" the positions properly. Seems like a 3-day weekend would be enough to get most of the info across, with a big game at the end. Difficult to pull off, but an interesting idea, nonetheless.
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

#5 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:11 PM

This is........Intriguing. If they do implement this, it will probably be only a weekend to get the main idea like V has said.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#6 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

Wow, do you guys look at posting dates?? This thread is almost a year and a half old!!
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#7 User is offline   82ndx 

• Facta Non Verba
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:82ndx

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

Point being what JackRock?

This is a pretty cool idea, no matter how long ago the idea was brought up. I agree with the idea of this being a weekend thing. It'd be cool if it has some Western Canadian content too.

#8 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

View PostJackRock, on Feb 26 2009, 08:52 PM, said:

Wow, do you guys look at posting dates?? This thread is almost a year and a half old!!

I know it maybe an old post but the poster dose have merit for a comcept idea. sometimes you dig up something old and then only to relize it's true value.
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#9 User is offline   Patrick15 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raiden205

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:00 AM

Sounds pretty cool to me! I wouldn't mind going to one of those if Spec Ops actually started implementing it.

This post has been edited by Patrick15: 11 March 2009 - 05:00 AM

Official Sabre #809 If We Cannot Do It, It Does Not Need To Be Done

My God is AWESOME. You should get to know Him.

#10 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

I think that in order for the Idea to be really successful, you need to back it up with a couple of other interesting ideas for those that can't go anywhere without parental consent. These facts I just made up but are all very well recommended and possible for an SO camp may give a clue of what the Camp should be like:

-Military like Drills will help your son/daughter stay in shape and disciplined during the course of the event, but without the screaming Drill Seargent and the "give it all you got or leave" attitude.
-Practice classes will teach the ways of concealment, how to adjust the markers internals for specific scenarios, effective tactics that range from simple but effective to complex but guaranteed win. All of this while teaching our generation the importance of enviromental conservation and how Paintball can help stop deforestation and other environmental problems.
-Theory classes give some time off the field to learn about equipment maintenance, proper camouflage use and how to increase gun performance without wasting money on hardcore upgrades.
-Socializing with Special Ops Staff members and other paintballers on and off the field will help your son/daughter's socializing skills and help increase their confidence in other social events, in addition to helping them learn tips of the trade from more refined players.
-Team exercises will will help build your teenagers leadership skill, trust in others, and develop responsibility to ones own goals as well as the objectives of the rest of the team.
-Grade A facilities that are based on eco-friendly designs:
a.Dorms are co-ed but bathrooms and sleeping rooms are divided by sex. Well Ventilated "No AC Required" design keeps temperatures from topping over 80 degrees farenheit when its near 10 outside but also keeps wind from coming in when its below 65 outside. Dorms also offer a variety of recreational after hour activities in a Lounge like TV( the rule is if its funny or full of action, no one touches the remote), Pool tables, Video Games and some non recreational short theory clases, and after hours field training. All activities that arrent purely recreational are to be concluded by 10 PM and all non Lounge lights are to be turned off by 12PM.
b.The Camp is located inside a fenced off private property that is only accessible by a few other emergency and commercial exits in addition to the Base Camp entrance.
c.Security help from local law enforcement and Employees include Camera feeds of all entrances and Lounges, 20 feet high fences with spiked tops, and Full Locking of all External Exits by 10PM and Dorm Locks by 12PM.
d.The 4 Square Mile Area in which the Property encircles is closed off which basically means that if anyone is lost, all they have to do is follow the fence back to Base Camp.
e.Special Ops paintball stores are on site to offer more discounts than regular Online shopping in addition to expert opinions and repair of any damaged equipment. So be sure to give your Teens a lot of spending money.
f.Mess hall that is 3 times as ventilated as the Dorms offer great view of the outside and air. Meals are made in campus or imported from local eateries and are cooked by "Eco-Friendly" Propane tanks. Food disposing system is ultra efficient and includes the use of Steel Trays that are washed with water and all leftover food is exported in bags to local farms to be fed to animals.
-Mix of all Forest terrain which ranges from light vegetation to lakes to mountainous areas.
-Special Ops Paintball's unique system for the building of all the bunkers include standards like:
a. For every tree that is cut down for use in the field, at least 1 other tree is put in its place.
b. All re-modeling after initial construction of the first bunkers and structures are to be made from trees from Special ops owned territory, which isn't limited to the use of Trees from the campus.
c.In Field Sructures include medium Forts, small pillboxes, small walls that act as sand bags, Towers and bridges.

Keep in mind this is just a pure example of what a brochure would say. Id love to make a full list(long one too) of things that this camp should have to keep up with State Standards and to be up to Parenting Standards. Gimme feedback so I can decide whether or not to start making the list.
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#11 User is offline   KILLER TRENT 

• You show me an inch, and I'll show you the deadbox.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snipa trent

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

View Postedtoro, on Mar 17 2009, 06:25 PM, said:

I think that in order for the Idea to be really successful, you need to back it up with a couple of other interesting ideas for those that can't go anywhere without parental consent. These facts I just made up but are all very well recommended and possible for an SO camp may give a clue of what the Camp should be like:

-Military like Drills will help your son/daughter stay in shape and disciplined during the course of the event, but without the screaming Drill Seargent and the "give it all you got or leave" attitude.
-Practice classes will teach the ways of concealment, how to adjust the markers internals for specific scenarios, effective tactics that range from simple but effective to complex but guaranteed win. All of this while teaching our generation the importance of enviromental conservation and how Paintball can help stop deforestation and other environmental problems.
-Theory classes give some time off the field to learn about equipment maintenance, proper camouflage use and how to increase gun performance without wasting money on hardcore upgrades.
-Socializing with Special Ops Staff members and other paintballers on and off the field will help your son/daughter's socializing skills and help increase their confidence in other social events, in addition to helping them learn tips of the trade from more refined players.
-Team exercises will will help build your teenagers leadership skill, trust in others, and develop responsibility to ones own goals as well as the objectives of the rest of the team.
-Grade A facilities that are based on eco-friendly designs:
a.Dorms are co-ed but bathrooms and sleeping rooms are divided by sex. Well Ventilated "No AC Required" design keeps temperatures from topping over 80 degrees farenheit when its near 10 outside but also keeps wind from coming in when its below 65 outside. Dorms also offer a variety of recreational after hour activities in a Lounge like TV( the rule is if its funny or full of action, no one touches the remote), Pool tables, Video Games and some non recreational short theory clases, and after hours field training. All activities that arrent purely recreational are to be concluded by 10 PM and all non Lounge lights are to be turned off by 12PM.
b.The Camp is located inside a fenced off private property that is only accessible by a few other emergency and commercial exits in addition to the Base Camp entrance.
c.Security help from local law enforcement and Employees include Camera feeds of all entrances and Lounges, 20 feet high fences with spiked tops, and Full Locking of all External Exits by 10PM and Dorm Locks by 12PM.
d.The 4 Square Mile Area in which the Property encircles is closed off which basically means that if anyone is lost, all they have to do is follow the fence back to Base Camp.
e.Special Ops paintball stores are on site to offer more discounts than regular Online shopping in addition to expert opinions and repair of any damaged equipment. So be sure to give your Teens a lot of spending money.
f.Mess hall that is 3 times as ventilated as the Dorms offer great view of the outside and air. Meals are made in campus or imported from local eateries and are cooked by "Eco-Friendly" Propane tanks. Food disposing system is ultra efficient and includes the use of Steel Trays that are washed with water and all leftover food is exported in bags to local farms to be fed to animals.
-Mix of all Forest terrain which ranges from light vegetation to lakes to mountainous areas.
-Special Ops Paintball's unique system for the building of all the bunkers include standards like:
a. For every tree that is cut down for use in the field, at least 1 other tree is put in its place.
b. All re-modeling after initial construction of the first bunkers and structures are to be made from trees from Special ops owned territory, which isn't limited to the use of Trees from the campus.
c.In Field Sructures include medium Forts, small pillboxes, small walls that act as sand bags, Towers and bridges.

Keep in mind this is just a pure example of what a brochure would say. Id love to make a full list(long one too) of things that this camp should have to keep up with State Standards and to be up to Parenting Standards. Gimme feedback so I can decide whether or not to start making the list.

ummmmmmm bro........ever heard of the Elite Weekend? :happy:
you just wasted so much of ur time lol sorry to break the news

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users