Special Ops Paintball: Halfblock Sniper Stock Class - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Halfblock Sniper Stock Class CCI quick changer and homemade wireframe stock included Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

This is a half blocked autococker that is setup as a stock class gun. I picked it up from another member of these forums some years ago. I don't remember the seller's name but he was the one that modified it to the current configuration. The wire stock - my own creation - isn't fancy or particularly good-looking but it served the purpose for me.

https://www.dropbox....r%20II?h=f40351

I haven't used it in awhile but it worked nicely for me and was cleaned and oiled after every outing.

I'm selling because I have less time to play and am getting rid of half my collection (two more guns will follow soon). Stock class is something I still want to do but I prefer to get a higher end gun with a regulator built into it once I sell this one. This gun doesn't have a regulator so it's possible to get liquid CO2 into the system if it's fired sideways. Since I do tend to use my guns at weird angles I'd rather not deal with the velocity issues this can cause.

Asking price is $245 shipped to the 48 states.

This gun will soon be posted to Craigslist as well.

This post has been edited by Woodbender: 19 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

#2 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

Sold

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic