Special Ops Paintball: Tippmann 98 C ACT With Palmers Stabilizer - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippmann 98 C ACT With Palmers Stabilizer 2 stocks, Lapco feedneck, Lapco sight riser, Tippmann sniper barrell Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Up for sale is one Tippmann 98 Custom ACT.

See the link below for pictures:
https://www.dropbox....98%20C?h=37698c

This gun has a few upgrades, most notably the Palmers Stabilizer kit.

Addons and Upgrades:

Palmers Model 98 Female Stabilizer kit
Lapco Sight Rail
Lapco Feedneck
Tippmann 12" Sniper barrel

Additional information:

Included are two stocks, the one currently mounted (made of metal) has been modified somewhat. The second stock is plastic and unmodified. Both are folding.

There is a rocket cock on the gun but that has been modded as well. It is primarily there because I used a cloth shroud over the gun on several occasions and didn't want it getting caught in the moving bolt.

The front bolt and the valve may or may not be original, I don't remember. What I do know is that I got an upgrade kit along with an Apex I'd ordered on eBay and it came with a model 98 bolt/valve upgrade kit. I don't remember if I used it or not but if so, the original parts are included if they are needed.

The Lapco feedneck comes out of the gun at an angle and requires an elbow to hold a hopper straight up. I actually liked having a 50 round hopper mounted at an angle so I didn't use an elbow. The original Tippmann elbow is included.

I don't have the original ASA anymore. I doubt anyone would prefer that over a Palmers Stabilizer anyhow.

The Lapco Sight Riser required two longer valve screws for mounting. The original two valve screws are included in case someone wants to remove the riser.

With the stocks mounted a small tank (like a 9oz. CO2) or a remote line will be needed. Large tanks (such as my 20oz. CO2) bump into the stock.

The internals are polished and the trigger spring is removed. The spring is included with the gun in case it's wanted.

This marker was purchased new by me and has probably seen about 2 dozen days of play (about 6 cases of paint). It was cleaned and oiled after each outing.

$190 shipped to the 48 states for everything in the pictures. I can remove the stocks and Lapco parts from the package and lower the price if desired (-$10 for each part taken out).

The Palmers Stabilizer is the real value here and I'm basically pricing it at $90.00 since I'm on the fence about selling it (kit is $110 new from Palmers). I probably won't need it for my next marker purchase though and it really is a critical part of the model 98 setup so I'm including it. If someone doesn't want it for some odd reason I can deduct $90 from the price.

This will be going onto Craigslist soon.

This post has been edited by Woodbender: 25 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

#2 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

This is no longer for sale as listed above since it's now on eBay. Anyone interested in bidding on the item can click the link below.

eBay Sale of Tippmann 98 with Palmers Reg

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users