• You cannot reply to this topic

Paintball Games Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• Computer Tech & Love Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASSASIN2213

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

This sunday, the 13th, we are going to be playing down in the desert. We will be meeting down by the boat ramp from 1:30-45. If you do not know where that is, ask around or pm me, a lot of paintballers should know where it is. If you are going to be there, make sure that you are on time. Saturday, the 26th, we are going to be planning a a huge game. We are trying to get as many people as possible so try and be there too. PM me if you will be able to make either so i can take your name and cell number down and know if you will be able to come. For both days, we should be able to get at least 20 people, i hope that more will be there though. :ghillie: its going to be an awesome time so make sure that you are there.
04 RX8 is my baby

#2 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:20 AM

ok, well the game yesterday was a blast. we got 17 people, the minimum i hope that we will be having for games this summer. it was a blast because usually we only get around 10 people. the game for the 26th is still up so make sure that you are there!
04 RX8 is my baby

#3 User is offline   Flip 

• Liaison/Demolitions Team 10th Mountain
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Flip

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:52 AM

Hey Assasin

You got anything going on in June - I'll be making the trip up to ND late June early July. Like to get some trigger time in but tough to find a game! Got a buddy in Bismark I can stay with.

Any chance you got any NoDak's coming down to CO for the Fledgling Game May 17/18? It's coming up quick?
Flip
Liaison/Demolitions
Team 10th Mountain

#4 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:58 AM

I know that we wont be able to because we are going to a bible camp the help them with a work weekend. If you are coming during that time, it will be hard to find a place to paintball because the NDGFD and the WMA is making paintball illegal down in the desert. We will be going paintballing just not where we usually go though. Anyway, just tell me when you will be up here so that i can see if i can get a game going, we North Dakotans are good so you better be prepared. And for anyone that is in bismarck area, we will be going the 10th of May and the 24th of May. Meet us by the boat ramp in the desert and around 12:00 for each.
04 RX8 is my baby

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users