Special Ops Paintball: First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   FSP 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

Alright things are looking good for this weekend, weather should be nice for this time of year, so come on out and play some paintball. field will be open on Fri. and primitive camping will be as usual up front. WE will be running things a little different, the games will be staged out of the center area in the shade! IT would help me if teams that are comeing would give me a shout out with a head count so I can start to get the sides balanced, Sat. we will divide up into three teams and do the 2 ON 1 attack and defend if you have never done one of these your in for a treat, it's like playing six final battles. then on Sun. we will divide into two teams for the mini game, it will be played on the north end of the field, with the game running east to west in the rivine. Hope to see there!

#62 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

Bad Monkeys with 8-10, no tanks. :(
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#63 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:30 AM

I'll be there and can't wait to play!
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#64 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Southeast XGST

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:30 PM

Good morning from Afghanistan...or is it Pakistan....I don't really know...the lines are a little blurry over here. I have been told that the game is shaping up nicely. Numbers are coming in great. Sounds like the paint will be flying in excess this weekend. Bring extra money for more paint and of course the food and raffles. The activities for the families and kids sound like they are going to be great. The game also sounds like a typical Mensrea and First Strike Event, excellent as usual. There is a reason this field is so highly regarded by so many teams. The diversity of this field is hard to match anywhere in the southeast. It is going to be great. The camp sites are open starting today if you would like to come out and get set up. Randy, Hugh and my wife will be out there today getting stuff set up and ready for you. If anyone would like to help out, please call Randy at First Strike or my wife Melissa at 352-428-2086. Again I would like to thank everyone for their support in helping us get the Phoenix Foundation the 501©3 that will allow us to grow leaps and bounds and extend our arms out to so many more children that have fallen victims of sexual abuse. With your help and support we can put an end to this unacceptable practice that has been allowed to affect our children for so long. Remember that 1 in 3 and 1 in 7 boys will fall victim to sexual abuse by the age of 18. We can stop that....with your help. Again, thank you so very much for everything that all of you have done to make this event such a huge success. PS, if you see my son out there...Sean....looks just like a mini me, shoot him once or twice for his dad. I am sure he deserves it for something. Have fun!

#65 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

Kevin,
He does deserve it you may want to make it around 3-4 shots though... Glad to hear you're well and I'm sorry I couldn't make it to this event! Bloody damn school work!

extremegst.com team website

#66 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:03 AM

I'm up and packing the car....great weekend to play some paintball!

Oh btw ....got a couple t-shirts to give-way!
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#67 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:15 AM

View PostRealtorTommy, on 30 April 2011 - 04:03 AM, said:

I'm up and packing the car....great weekend to play some paintball!

Oh btw ....got a couple t-shirts to give-way!

I really appreciate that. Heard several people had backed out at the last minute. But, I hope it is still a great turn out. The weather looks great. The field is ready and the games will begin shortly. I hope everyone has a great time and takes lots of photos.

#68 User is offline   ToT_IceMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:11 PM

Photos from day one, 374 I am pretty sure I got at least one photo of everyone. I hope you all enjoy them. It was a great day today to spend with friends doing what we love to do for a great cause.

Iceman
Team On Target

Phoenix Foundation Benefit Photos

#69 User is offline   psycho(GB) 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:southeastern

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:26 AM

ok y cant i steal these pics, my son and my man r in some. :( and i cant copy and paste!!

View PostToT_IceMan, on 30 April 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

Photos from day one, 374 I am pretty sure I got at least one photo of everyone. I hope you all enjoy them. It was a great day today to spend with friends doing what we love to do for a great cause.

Iceman
Team On Target

#70 User is offline   ToT_IceMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

View Postpsycho(GB), on 01 May 2011 - 06:26 AM, said:

ok y cant i steal these pics, my son and my man r in some. :( and i cant copy and paste!!

Iceman
Team On Target

Just make a user ID and you can copy all you want. For some reason you can't copy unless you have a user id.

Iceman

#71 User is offline   psycho(GB) 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:47 PM

View PostToT_IceMan, on 01 May 2011 - 01:02 PM, said:

Iceman
Team On Target

Just make a user ID and you can copy all you want. For some reason you can't copy unless you have a user id.

Iceman

ok thank u

This post has been edited by psycho(GB): 01 May 2011 - 01:48 PM

#72 User is offline   ToT_IceMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:49 PM

View Postpsycho(GB), on 01 May 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

Iceman
Team On Target

Iceman

ok thank u

No problem, i hope you like the pics :-)

#73 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:22 PM

Had fun blowing Iceman out of the sky what five times. :laugh: I did more running Sunday than I have in at least a year or two because of him. Every chopper mission would be on the opposite side of the field from the last one just to make me run.:angry: Got a lot of action in the speed ball section as well. I was pooped by the time the horn blew.

Great game and great opponents. No real problems that I could see and great reffing.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#74 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

View Postcookie, on 01 May 2011 - 09:22 PM, said:

Had fun blowing Iceman out of the sky what five times. :laugh: I did more running Sunday than I have in at least a year or two because of him. Every chopper mission would be on the opposite side of the field from the last one just to make me run.:angry: Got a lot of action in the speed ball section as well. I was pooped by the time the horn blew.

Great game and great opponents. No real problems that I could see and great reffing.

I just want to thank every one of you who came out to support us. I heard from my wife that things went extremely smoothly and it was only because of all of you. I again thank Randy and Hugh for their parts in making this a success. I also thank Ice man for the photos. They just remind me more and more every day why I am here and especially why I want to come home. I hope to make this an annual event and grow our base each time. The contributions that you all have made will allow us to secure our 501©3 in the next month. Of course, the IRS takes forever to grant it, but we are truly legitimate now and only because of you. Again thank you so very much to everyone who helped us out in any way and I apologize that I was unable to be there to thank each and every one of you personally. Be safe. BTW....our boys finally got Bin Laden over here....unfortunately, there are 1000 zealots to take his place...either way I will be home soon.

#75 User is offline   psycho(GB) 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:09 AM

View PostToT_IceMan, on 01 May 2011 - 02:49 PM, said:

View Postpsycho(GB), on 01 May 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

Iceman
Team On Target

Iceman

ok thank u

No problem, i hope you like the pics :-)

I love the pics!! And thank u to everyone whom took care of my son and joker. Joker still hasnt shut up about the game lol!! I really miss u guys, and im very sorry i couldnt make it to this game.

This post has been edited by psycho(GB): 02 May 2011 - 04:10 AM

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users