Special Ops Paintball: Current status:WARLORDS Mil-Sim Paintball Team - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Current status:WARLORDS Mil-Sim Paintball Team Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   FTW1374 

• SNAKEEYES74
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FTW1374

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:26 PM

I wanted to update you on the current status of the WARLORDS Mil-Sim Paintball Team. As most of you know the team formed this past June. We are a relatively new team but we have had a number of interesting developments.

On July 15 2007 the WARLORDS competed in the Combat Mission Challenge at Jungle Cat Paintball in Juneau, WI

The WARLORDS ran three, three man teams this year. WARLORDS ALPHA took 1st Place, WARLORDS BRAVO 5th Place, and WARLORDS CHARLIE 8th Place, out of 9 teams! This was a fantastic showing for the WARLORDS in their first major event! The three WARLORDS teams were proud to be good sportsmen on and off the field. The event was highlighted by fair play and a great time was had by all.

This is the first team event that the WARLORDS have competed in together….and I expect that things will only get better! Not bad for a team that formed in June and had it’s first team practice the day before the event! We are also SPPL bound next year!

Since the Combat Mission Challenge the WARLORDS have been training and playing on a weekly basis. We conduct this training at our own private WARLORDS training facility. The team has the luxury of our own private wooded 15 acre paintball field in the Hartford area. We even have a CO2 fill station available at the facility. We have been inviting prospective team members as well as other teams to train with us at the facility.
We have had three such events so far and everyone involved has had a great time.

The WARLORDS have also secured a sponsorship from a local Milwaukee paintball retailer as well as a local paintball field.

The WARLORDS are all members of THE WISCONSIN PAINTBALL MILITIA (WPM). The WPM is an independent organization/network of teams and paintball players in Southeastern Wisconsin with a focus on woods ball, MIL-Sim and Scenario paintball. Please check out and join up at the official WPM website: www.wisconsinpaintballmilitia.com Or WPM’s Myspace page at http://www.myspace.c...aintballmilitia

Also please check out the WARLORDS MYSPACE profile at: http://www.myspace.com/warlords_team Please add us as your friend!

The WARLORDS MIL-SIM Paintball team will be attending the following upcoming events. If you see us at an event please stop by and say hello it is always good to meet up with fellow paintball players and put a face to a name!

Resident Evil: Extinction
August 25-26, 2007
Splat Tag, Inc. USA; Hudson, WI
1-866-775-2882 FOR MORE INFORMATION
http://www.giantgame.com/

Stalingrad III
24-Hour Wayne Dollack Role-Playing Scenario Game
September 8th & 9th, 2007
CPX Sports, 2903 Schweitzer Rd. Joliet, IL 60436
Phone: 815 726-2800 Fax: 815 726-2803
www.cpxsports.com

Paintball Sams Fall Big Game
October 6th and 7th
Paintball Sams Racine, WI
www.paintballsams.com

If you are interested in joining the WARLORDS or playing with us you can email us at warlords.pb@gmail.com or check out the Wisconsin Paintball Militia website www.wisconsinpaintballmilitia.com to meet up with us and other players or for info about upcoming events in South East Wisconsin that the WARLORDS will be hosting and attending.

Best regards,
Jann Corrigan
COMMANDER
WARLORDS MIL_SIM PAINTBALL TEAM

This post has been edited by FTW1374: Today, 08:56 PM
Attached thumbnail(s)
Reduced 73%
Attached Image
699 x 735 (92.94k)

--------------------
SNAKEEYES74
Commander
WARLORDS
MIL-SIM PAINTBALL TEAM
SNAKEEYES74
Commander
WARLORDS
MIL-SIM PAINTBALL TEAM
www.warlordspaintball.com

#2 User is offline   MIMIC 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:29 PM

I see on your calender that you guys will be attending Stalingrad III at CPX. It's a great game and I'm happy to see that you guys are coming! If you all would like to play on the same side as the Hellions here is a preregistration form to play on the same side as us. It would be great to play along side another MILSIM/Scenario Team.

http://hellions.net/...AD-HELLIONS.pdf
IPB Image

#3 User is offline   FTW1374 

• SNAKEEYES74
  • Pip

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

View PostMIMIC, on Aug 6 2007, 11:29 PM, said:

I see on your calender that you guys will be attending Stalingrad III at CPX. It's a great game and I'm happy to see that you guys are coming! If you all would like to play on the same side as the Hellions here is a preregistration form to play on the same side as us. It would be great to play along side another MILSIM/Scenario Team.

http://hellions.net/...AD-HELLIONS.pdf

Mimic,
I think I might have met you briefly this past Spring at "The Nam" at CPX. I met a few of you Hellions guys, Lonnie, Wash, D-Mac and a few others as I was "attached" to the Identity Crisis guys for all of Saturday. Lonnie actually invited us to the CPX Invitational this past weekend at CPX but most of our guys had family commitments scheduled so it was a no go. Please tell Lonnie thanks again for the invite and it was killing all of us not being there.

The Warlords are a new team formed in June of this year, although most of us have been playing together for years. We had a lot of success as a team over these last few months...and things are only looking like that are going to get better. We are going to have 6 to 8 guys coming down for Stalingrad. We have the proper CPX preregistration form which i think...was it you???.... sent me via the HELLIONS forum . Anyway thanks again and we are really looking forward to meeting up and playing with you guys...

Perhaps some time in the future the WARLORDS could set us a scrimmage with the HELLIONS. We could have some of you guys come up to WI sometime to play at our private training '"facility". It's a fantastic private 15 acre wooded field with rolling hills, open meadows with chest high grass, lots of cover...I've played at a lot of private fields over the past 9 years and this is by far one of the best.

Good to hear from you again Mimic and see you soon.
SNAKEEYES74
Commander
WARLORDS
MIL-SIM PAINTBALL TEAM

#4 User is offline   FTW1374 

• SNAKEEYES74
  • Pip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:51 AM

up up
SNAKEEYES74
Commander
WARLORDS
MIL-SIM PAINTBALL TEAM

#5 User is offline   FTW1374 

• SNAKEEYES74
  • Pip

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:43 PM

View PostFTW1374, on Aug 15 2007, 08:51 AM, said:

up up

upup
SNAKEEYES74
Commander
WARLORDS
MIL-SIM PAINTBALL TEAM

#6 User is offline   Veritas1992 

• Veritas1992
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Aaron Fiss

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:56 PM

See you guys at Sam's Big Game I'll look for your tent. It's Aaron Fiss aka "Veritas"
BTW how much paint are you guys bringing?
I didn't know skill was a crime!

(Stupidity isn't a handicap either)
Official Sabre #45

Fiss

#7 User is offline   jaysonmauer_xo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:jaysonmauer_xo

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:30 PM

I have never used more than 1/2 a case in a big game. No matter how "target rich" an environment the field is.

#8 User is offline   LcplSchmiz 

• Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LcplSchmiz

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:15 PM

Sweet WI guys. I might be able to pop in on sunday at Sam's but that kind of iffy. But hey I added you guys to the myspace page

#9 User is offline   jaysonmauer_xo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:jaysonmauer_xo

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:41 PM

Awesome. We look forward to meeting you.

#10 User is offline   LcplSchmiz 

• Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LcplSchmiz

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:23 AM

Eh count me out, the woman says I have to go to the dells for her aunts wedding the whole weekend :eck: But hey free food, free hotel, free bar I guess I'm in. Catch you guys next year for the spring game.

This post has been edited by LcplSchmiz: 26 September 2007 - 12:24 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users