• You cannot reply to this topic

Noob Downriver. Romulus,Taylor and such. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AKA_Rizzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:28 PM

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some woodsball around Taylor,Romulus and downriver.

Just got an A5 for gits and shiggles. I have only played once, Twice will be this weekend.

I dig it...

#2 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:21 AM

Welcome to the forums man, glad you found us! Read up on those rules & regs to make certain you keep your nose clean. Hope you enjoy your time here & I look forward to you contributing to the community in a positive way.

First, it would be helpful to post a state along w/ the cities/areas you mentioned. This is a the Great Lakes Brigade sub-forum & covers a lot of space. That being said, a quick google search has you in the Detroit area.

Second, if you haven't already signed up for the Special Ops Brigade, do so. It's a little wonky right now because the ownership just changed but seems to be functioning fairly well at the moment. Use the Game Locator to find games in your area, if there are any. Also, Pbreview has a pretty decent field finder showing a number of fields within about a half hour drive from you - no guarantees those are all completely accurate though.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#3 User is offline   AKA_Rizzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:08 AM

Brigade registration won't let me verify.

Completed forum, Didn't really dig giving all that info out... Meh.... Got Confirmation Email, Then clicked Verify link...

Not Found

The requested URL /verify_email.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at brigade.specialopspaintball.com Port 80

#4 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:35 AM

Last I knew the Brigade was discontinued. It had something to do with SO becoming its own entity and the former parent company wanting to keep the software that was used to create the Brigade in the first place.

#5 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:10 AM

MO was able to pry the Brigade off of the former owners in recent months... if only for a little while. Now w/ him stepping down from SO, who knows what'll happen w/ the Brigade.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users