Special Ops Paintball: 08 Dangerous Power Fusion - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

08 Dangerous Power Fusion

#1 User is offline   Gernads 

  • High Snow Lord, King of the Blow Lands
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 464
  • Joined: 26-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chesterland, Ohio
  • Brigade Name:Gernads

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:27 PM

Quote

* Weighs 1.89 lbs.
* Length-19 inches and only 7 inches tall
* 200 psi operating pressure
* Same great efficiency as the fusion
* No more LPR
* Comes with RAPS on/off
* Lower profile, patented xtreme grip feedneck
* Redesigned bolt
* Redesigned HPR
* Redesigned solenoid for reliability and adjustability

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


I'm definitely buying this marker.
0

#2 User is offline   motoguy1251 

  • Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,517
  • Joined: 11-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Big Rapids MI
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:49 PM

Wheres the price tag cuz i want one.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more
0

#3 User is offline   Gernads 

  • High Snow Lord, King of the Blow Lands
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 464
  • Joined: 26-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chesterland, Ohio
  • Brigade Name:Gernads

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:51 PM

I think it's $450
0

#4 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:13 PM

got any better pic of it
and they perform the same has normal fusion ?
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#5 User is offline   Tots 

  • Yup, thats me ^
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 782
  • Joined: 01-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Crappachuessetts!
  • Brigade Name:whitefox2474

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:24 PM

View PostQC MAD KID, on Nov 7 2007, 03:13 PM, said:

got any better pic of it
and they perform the same has normal fusion ?


Yup...

GJ for DP making a re-milled Fusion.
0

#6 User is offline   Gernads 

  • High Snow Lord, King of the Blow Lands
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 464
  • Joined: 26-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chesterland, Ohio
  • Brigade Name:Gernads

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:48 PM

View PostTots, on Nov 7 2007, 01:24 PM, said:

View PostQC MAD KID, on Nov 7 2007, 03:13 PM, said:

got any better pic of it
and they perform the same has normal fusion ?


Yup...

GJ for DP making a re-milled Fusion.


From what I understand this new Fusion has some updated stuff, like it can now take new boards and such. As for more images: Fusion 08
0

#7 User is offline   Tots 

  • Yup, thats me ^
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 782
  • Joined: 01-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Crappachuessetts!
  • Brigade Name:whitefox2474

Posted 07 November 2007 - 02:57 PM

View PostGernads, on Nov 7 2007, 03:48 PM, said:

View PostTots, on Nov 7 2007, 01:24 PM, said:

View PostQC MAD KID, on Nov 7 2007, 03:13 PM, said:

got any better pic of it
and they perform the same has normal fusion ?


Yup...

GJ for DP making a re-milled Fusion.


From what I understand this new Fusion has some updated stuff, like it can now take new boards and such. As for more images: Fusion 08

Really what the diff, it's basically the same marker. Show me that there is a huge difference in the way they operate, and I'll take it back, but until then, nada.
0

#8 User is offline   Mitch Force 

  • [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,313
  • Joined: 11-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fridge World

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

Pretty much they took the LPR out making it smaller and lighter. Not much to really anything to get excited about.
0

#9 User is offline   kellts 

  • OG.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 385
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tucson, AZ
  • Brigade Name:Kellts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:41 PM

View PostTots, on Nov 7 2007, 03:57 PM, said:

View PostGernads, on Nov 7 2007, 03:48 PM, said:

View PostTots, on Nov 7 2007, 01:24 PM, said:

View PostQC MAD KID, on Nov 7 2007, 03:13 PM, said:

got any better pic of it
and they perform the same has normal fusion ?


Yup...

GJ for DP making a re-milled Fusion.


From what I understand this new Fusion has some updated stuff, like it can now take new boards and such. As for more images: Fusion 08

Really what the diff, it's basically the same marker. Show me that there is a huge difference in the way they operate, and I'll take it back, but until then, nada.


Uhh. Welcome to the world of new high-end guns.
0

#10 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:59 PM

View PostMitch Force, on Nov 7 2007, 05:26 PM, said:

Pretty much they took the LPR out making it smaller and lighter. Not much to really anything to get excited about.

yep


what other mode can they add to it it already have 8 modes
which like 4 or 5 are use
i only use NPPL mode
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#11 User is offline   Rip 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 270
  • Joined: 30-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:El Diablo

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:24 AM

The new looks are pretty sick, but I'd rather have my Mini
hi i love paintball. do you?
Put this in Your sig if there was a fire in your house and your paintball gear would be the first thing you grab.[b][color=#33CC00]
0

#12 User is offline   Chaos 

  • RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,012
  • Joined: 17-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:06 PM

Really not much of a change, biggest is the weight, and its a true half block now. And they added two more switches to the board for dwell
0

#13 User is offline   tauman5263 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 387
  • Joined: 21-February 07

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

Quote

From what I understand this new Fusion has some updated stuff, like it can now take new boards and such. As for more images: Fusion 08


the fusion and the f8 are identical as far as internals go. everything is interchangeable.

the f8 is just a milled down fusion without an LPR.

the f8 is $450 but it can be found at a lower price on ebay. also, if you enter the coupon code PBNATION on paintballgenie.com, then you can get one for 10% off [which is like $405].

This post has been edited by tauman5263: 09 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Content inappropriate
0

#14 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

  • Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,237
  • Joined: 10-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Whitehorse, Yukon
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:33 PM

Sounds like a pretty solid marker for the price. How much are the used ones going for now?
0

#15 User is offline   Chaos 

  • RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,012
  • Joined: 17-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on Nov 9 2007, 03:33 PM, said:

Sounds like a pretty solid marker for the price. How much are the used ones going for now?

They are very solid. I have one of the first of the original V2 fusions (#375 :D ) and it has been flawless for the over a year that I have had it. You are not likely to find a used F8 yet, but you can buy brand new Fusion V2s for as low as $325, and I have seen em used for as low as $200. Both non-LE version of course.

Gernads, the old style Fusions could accept other boards as well. Scenario Dreams made one, I think Virtue and Taedo (sp?) did as well. The F8 has a new board with two more switches for dwell setting.
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users