Special Ops Paintball: Greatest Paintball Marker Ever!!! - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Greatest Paintball Marker Ever!!! This is the best!! Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Fallout 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:01 PM

Realy its what ever gun fits you the best.
I love A5's They fit me like a glove. I even like the stock trigger on them.
Oh yeah before you say om to poor or cheap to buy an electro I have an angel that dosent get shot anymore becuase It chops and brakes down. That is something I did respect in my gun untill I droped a chunk of cash on this thing.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."
Such is the Rule of Honor

#17 User is offline   tyguy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:47 PM

ghostinthewood: Actually, I was referring to the original post when I wrote mine. I wasn't responding to yours. LOL; funny comment about the arms/legs, though.

Hardcore Sniper: Not meaning to be offensive here, but I recommend your friends stop messing around with their Angels. Send them to a master tech to get fixed the right way, and then don't open them again, period. Generally, the only problems I ever see pop up with Angels is from user error. I positively love my DM4, and it's built very well, but I admit that Angel definitely has some of the highest build quality in the industry. Their tolerances and standards are very tight. That said, if you don't know what you're doing when you open up an Angel, you're going to make mistakes and screw something up.

ShadoAngel: The DM5 is slightly smaller and lighter than the DM4, the trigger is a bit different, and users are reporting slightly better efficiency. For me personally, the differences aren't enough to make me run out and upgrade from my DM4.

-Ty

#18 User is offline   ShadoAngel 

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:SHADOANGEL

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:21 AM

thanks tyguy!
ShadoAngel | My BST Feedback Thread

#19 User is offline   KIA 

• Giggity Giggity, Giggity Boom
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:KIA

Posted 23 January 2005 - 06:52 PM

How much do u think i could get for an extremity on ebay?

I'm sure you could sell a kidney for a grand on the black market. Or find a sandwich with the virgin mary on it...

I would, however, give a kidney for a DM4...I don't need two of them, I do need a new marker though.

Anyone want to buy one?

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users