Special Ops Paintball: Status Updates - Special Ops Paintball

Community Status Updates

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Single Update
Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Got magazine feed conversion kits for my paintball guns today. Trigger assembly on the 98 didn't quite go together properly. I had a strong suspicion that it would explode when I charged it for test firing, but it didn't! I was relieved... until I pulled the trigger. Turns out that slight discrepency in the trigger assembly made my 98 the accidental machine gun! BRAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAP!!!

Aug 16 2011 08:50 AM

Caissey's Photo
Caissey  Aug 25 2011 12:17 PM
HAHAHAHA, I used an Alpha Black trigger assembly (minus the trigger obviously) and it turned it into a machine gun holding the trigger down.
Shipwreck!'s Photo
Shipwreck!  Dec 02 2011 01:15 PM
That's aweome you have the cyclone on yours right? So did it feed properly in automatic? On mine the magazine doesn't feed fast enough to keep up with the 98's rate of fire, so it's mostly dry shooting. I need to try setting up my A5 to auto-fire, I bet with the CO2 powered cyclone it will keep up and actually function as an automatic. Honestly I have no clue why most paintballers are big enough goof balls to blow $100+ on all kinds of sketchy automatic fire gimics from r...