Special Ops Paintball: Status Updates - Special Ops Paintball

Community Status Updates

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  If my monthly bills outweigh my monthly income, I instantly start turning off phones, netflix, cut car payments, buy less groceries, ect. ect. I have never gone to the customer's at my job, or my employer and tell them that I need them to pay me more money this month because I can't cover my bills...

Jul 25 2011 04:24 PM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  sometimes it feels like life is pressing down so hard... All you can do is take those who love you and use that to push back...

Jul 22 2011 02:21 PM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  Day #8 sucks most... cause I still have one more day to go... and I'm tired...

Jul 19 2011 12:52 PM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  Way to go Sergeant First Class Leroy Arthur Petry, congrats on the Medal of Honor. It's Rangers like you that make me proud to be an American. While there are many men and women in the military who have done amazing and great acts of heroism, each and everyone of them deserve recognition.

Jul 13 2011 09:58 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  work went from okay to crap in a quick hurry...

Jul 10 2011 09:40 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  It's really bad when you go into a customer's livingroom for no more than 5 min, and you come out smelling like you've smoked ciggarettes for the last 25 years...

Jul 07 2011 08:36 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  Who is the more foolish? the fool? or the fool who follows him?

Jul 02 2011 07:24 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  man i love ice cold water on a 101* day....

Jun 29 2011 05:45 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  COMEON 5 O'CLOCK!!!

Jun 26 2011 05:27 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  Thursdays, you suck... it's not quite friday, but it's not even wed. where you can say "hey, it's halfway through the week..."

Jun 25 2011 05:16 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  If you refer to every cable guy as... you guessed it... Larry, You might be a redneck.

Jun 22 2011 04:09 AM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  so, nintendo wiiU... not sure what to think... it seems like it's a new system, but it also just seems like a new controller for the wii...

Jun 07 2011 06:43 PM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  Thank you Jason Mraz for Cassie Lynn Fritzky and My song... I got goosebumps when we sung it for the first time together today... (for our ears only of course)

Jun 06 2011 05:56 PM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  since tuesday was this weeks monday, can thursday be this weeks friday? I think that would make alot of people happy...

Jun 02 2011 03:57 PM

kaosukoden's Photo

kaosukoden  Anyone interested in English Mastiff Puppies? Pure bred, saw both parents, and this guy is only asking $500 each (if you know about mastiff's that's kinda cheap)

May 28 2011 02:29 PM