Special Ops Paintball: Status Updates - Special Ops Paintball

Community Status Updates

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  Hicimos un pacto de palabras yo te amo, tu me amas.

Jan 26 2011 04:13 PM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  "Where the FRAG he at?" "Bitch you left me in cell #2" haha

Jan 16 2011 11:45 PM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  Destiny and fate are two twisted sisters that will always lead you to their pimp Death.

Jan 14 2011 08:46 PM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  headin back home

Jan 10 2011 06:25 PM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  I never told a lie I didn't have to. Ill be truthful MY BUDDY but the truth gunna get you hurt.

Jan 03 2011 11:43 AM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  They say our generation is dumb. The generation before was purely scientific while that is all dandy humans are emotional creatures and now we see many intellectuals in the fields of philosophy, english, and the arts. Because no matter how much technology and money the human society makes we will always turn back to our arts to express our deepest emotions In this mass of people we all want to be heard as individuals

Dec 08 2010 07:04 AM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  Im still the same MY BUDDY you fell in love with but things changed and you dont love me anymore. I guess it be your new life or maybe Im just to blame. Never really tried our love was effortless. So now you gone but every thanksgiving, birthday, and sleepless nights you still show up and for one night we see why we fell in love. After that we go our own ways because neither one wants to get played.

Nov 18 2010 09:47 AM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  yo angel stop sucking dick and log off of facebook

Nov 17 2010 09:26 AM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  I just wanna start my life

Nov 12 2010 03:34 AM

AngelondaField's Photo

AngelondaField  Cant wait to taste that sweet drug that is paintball next weekend its been a while but i think i still got it =]

Nov 01 2010 07:06 PM