Special Ops Paintball: Status Updates - Special Ops Paintball

Community Status Updates

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Holly "FILTERED" I'm on facebook.

Sep 15 2012 07:45 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Holly "FILTERED" I'm on facebook.

Sep 15 2012 07:45 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  About to watch Short Circuit on DVD... because that's what I do with my weekends... as opposed to the usual mid-twenties debauchery... because I'm that much cooler than you! Which is to say, "...a whole lot cooler than you." Damn... I really overdid it with the elipses there didn't I? NUMBER FIVE IS ALIVE!

Sep 13 2012 07:12 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  My e-mail just got hacked. So, everyone who ever gave me their e-mail, prepare to get spammed by not me. Deal with it.

Jun 19 2012 11:25 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  "Maybe blasting this whole quadrant of space into a fiery hell storm of nothingness will cheer me up a little." -Bender B. Rodriguez, Futurama. *paraphrased

Feb 21 2012 08:41 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  "Was that chocolate heart yours? 'Cause I ate like... three quarters of it."

Feb 15 2012 08:13 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Just saw the commercial for I Just Want My Pants Back. First show I've seen on MTV that might actually be good since the days of the animated 10 Spot. I might just watch it. "Spare some change sir?" "Dude, we have the same phone."

Feb 05 2012 07:08 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Shanara Winans to myself, "Shut up." Sometimes my friends tell me exactly what I need to hear.

Jan 20 2012 02:25 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Luc Besson's The Professional is a great film, and FRAG you if you don't like it.

Dec 19 2011 01:55 AM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Oh, it is so definently time to get all kinds of stupid amounts of drunk!

Dec 13 2011 12:25 AM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  Happy Me Day!

Nov 14 2011 06:28 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  "I honestly don't know if I could be any more angry with you right now!" "You're about to find out..." -Carla and Chris Turk, Scrubs

Nov 10 2011 05:36 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  I just watched Back to the Future because I'm FRAGing awesome. "There's that word again, 'heavy'. Why is everything so heavy in the future? Is there some kind of problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?" -Doc Brown

Nov 03 2011 03:01 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  "Listen up faces, in order to save us all some time I will call all the males Daves and all the females Debbies." "Debbie's actually my name." "Then out of fairness to the others, you will be Slagathor. Daves, Debbies, Slagathor I will be in my office, if you need anything feel free to bother Dorian." -Dr. Bob Kelso, Scrubs

Nov 02 2011 02:37 PM

Shipwreck!'s Photo

Shipwreck!  "Listen Reed, normally any damage to Dr. Cox's oversized ego would be cause for celebration, and yet, for some reason I'm not wearing a party hat siting bare assed on the hospital's copier machine. You know why? It's not because I have 'Johnny' tatooed on my butt. He was an old Navy buddy and if you went through what we did you'd understand. It's because your little theory is way off." -Dr. Bob Kelso, Scrubs.

Oct 29 2011 02:16 PM