Special Ops Paintball: Status Updates - Special Ops Paintball

Community Status Updates

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  Oh, the sun is glorious after so much rain! Felt good to get out and get some freerunning practice in :D

Jun 28 2011 12:02 PM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  So, my basement bedroom got flooded pretty good today, and my below-ground-level window had half a foot of water above the bottom of it. Drywall is a little messed up, and I got to watch a stream of water pour into my bedroom. Pretty sweet, I must admit.

Jun 23 2011 10:20 AM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  So, just walked into my bedroom, and there's water coming from the bottom of the wall and is all over the floor under my bed... again :( So it's not just an issue with the window, I now know he has problems with the foundation.

Jun 17 2011 07:03 AM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  I just picked up a solid father's day gift for dad! I think he'll like it.

Jun 15 2011 05:50 AM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  I AM SO STOKED FOR MASS EFFECT 3!!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOOKING GAME! New melee kills, new cover moves, new tactics, seamless cinematics, and an INCREDIBLE STORY make this the one of the BEST LOOKING GAMES EVER! As a side note, also stoked for Assassin's Creed Revelations, and Ace Combat Assault Horizon!

Jun 08 2011 03:24 AM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  I feel so lame on my electric guitar, probably cause I don't play it enough :(

May 28 2011 09:20 PM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  Whoop Whoop Vancouver!

May 10 2011 01:45 PM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  Whoo Hoo! Conservative Majority! bring on the change!

May 03 2011 08:04 AM

I.K.E.'s Photo
I.K.E.  May 04 2011 06:20 PM
Yeah, but don't be a jerk about it. Do stuff that makes sense, not bloodlust slashing.
Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  Great service at church today :) and now I'm going to go practice some freerunning and hit the gym after :D

Apr 26 2011 04:47 AM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  Ahhh, solid day of work, then an hour and a half at the gym getting in shape, and now a good plate of spaghetti. feels good :)

Mar 19 2011 11:42 AM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  Just got back from the gym and I can hardly lift my arms, I exhausted them so good!

Mar 10 2011 03:16 AM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  I never win at poker :( I always have low hands that could have been straights if I kept them >:( and high hands that get beat >:O

Feb 12 2011 02:16 PM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  WHOOO! Just bought a Tiberius First Strike! WHOOO!

Jan 15 2011 04:16 PM

Sniper Cowboy's Photo

Sniper Cowboy  Coming back after a rather prolonged hiatus!

Jan 13 2011 11:51 PM