Special Ops Paintball: Status Updates - Special Ops Paintball

Community Status Updates

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  Last night in Philosophy we discussed Buddhism. Boy do western thinking minds not get eastern ideas.

Apr 04 2012 09:36 AM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’." – Isaac Asimov Reposted from intellectual friend Edwin Gantt's page...

Mar 03 2012 12:06 PM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  Dag. I miss Hawaii.

Feb 11 2012 09:10 PM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  Thank you to all of the thoughtful folks who sent birthday wishes my way! I had a blast with my dear wife, and certainly felt the love from all my friends. You guys are great!

Jan 19 2012 04:59 PM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  "No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude, and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God." -Orson F. Whitney

Nov 07 2011 05:45 PM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  Last day of workkkkkk!!!! Hello Hawaii!!

Sep 11 2011 11:34 PM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  I heard on the radio that employees using facebook at work costs employers something like 90 billion dollars in productivity a year. Comment here if you're on facebook at work!! Woo!!

Sep 02 2011 05:44 PM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  Paintballing today! Finally!! Woo!!

Aug 21 2011 09:11 PM

VirtusMaster's Photo

VirtusMaster  Didn't want to resort to this.... but does anybody have hiking gear Chanise Raab and I could borrow? We need 1 mummy bag, 2 sleeping pads and 1 internal frame hiking backpack. If you could maybe might wanna let us use them for 2 days, we would be much obliged, and happy to return them to you in the same condition we received them :)

Aug 16 2011 05:54 PM